Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had surgery on 12/18/15. I am down 96 pounds so far since surgery! Started at 351 now at 255!

329 highest I'm at about 315 per-op

My highest weight ever before my 6 month supervised diet was 346. My pre op diet I was 314 day of surgery 297. today I'm 227. There is hope out there for everyone, its a struggle but as long as we keep reminding ourselves of how great we feel and how far we've come we will all be successful in our weight loss!

I was sleeved about 18 months ago, the bulk weight flew off and I have been hovering around the same weight all of this year . I'm pretty happy. Wear I am even though I'm still plus sized I look very skinny to anyone that has known me :) went from 338 to 181 living comfortably in my 12/14 pants and large/xl shirts. I have noticed that recently I can eat a lot more then I could before so I may go back to having a shake for Breakfast again and try to get off the last 6 lbs that would get me to my goal !

I notice that must sleeves are in the high 200's but is there anyone who started higher. My weight day off was 362 give or take a pound....my doctor told me the most common procedure for my weight was the bypass but the long term results are very much the same. Im 5'7" but I definitely strated off way bigger than some posts I see...just curious to know I'd I'm alone lol

Dstined4gr8tnes

364, sleeved last Wednesday. No one suggested bypass. I'll let you know how it goes...

Just wanted to share a before and after. Before pic is from Christmas - 378 lbs. Other pic is today- 288 lbs. 5 months ago yesterday I started my preop diet. I couldn't really see the difference until I look at these. Crazy!!! And ignore the dirty bathroom. ????post-249057-14388335518442_thumb.jpg post-249057-14388335667093_thumb.jpg

Was 345 now I'm 312 I'm down 34lbs! Was sleeved July 13,2015.

I started at 325, SW 310. My bmi was 49. My surgeon said I'd be equally successful with the sleeve or bypass, long-term. I've lost 82 lbs in four months with the sleeve, so I'm happy with my choice.

The top weight we ever actually caught on a scale was 449. My Dr insisted I get some info on WLS at that point. May 1, 2013 I weighed 449. Today I weighed 203. It can happen. :-) Still losing...

When I started the process I was 330, at the beginning of the preoperative diet I was 319, now 5 days before surgery I'm 304.....

I started at 330 and the day of surgery I weighed 317. I'm a little over one month out and weigh 298. I'm losing slower than I thought I would but I'm losing.

Edited by samskiles

Started in January at 388lbs, on June 10th surgery I was at 346lbs, hit 299lbs middle of August, 288lbs sept 1st, today at 284lbs, 93lbs to goal weight........ And going strong

Right on everyone. I'm 4 days from my 1 year surgiversary and only have 23 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. These past few months the loss has slowed, but I am making progress. I've lost over 120 pounds in less than a year!

I was over 400lbs. Had the sleeve. Lowest weight was 218lbs. I am around 250lb now. The 220lb range I was just really weak. I tried playing basketball and could barley shoot the ball past the free throw line. Since I have put on 30lbs feel a ton better. I am a big fitbit user. I usually get 15000 steps a day. My doctor estimated I had about 22lbs of excess skin which my nutricianist did not take into consideration when calculating my body mass. As excited as I was to be that low on the scale I felt like shit :) Now the challenge is to stay at 250lbs!!!!