Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I started at 344.1 and seven months later I'm 232.2 up and down 5 lbs. i was 229 last week. What do i do? I have 50 plus to go. Is it over?

Tam180 - Of course it is not over...You will have to work harder when you get closer to goal.....Keep putting the Protein in and lots of Water...Exercise will be your key to taking off weight and inches....It is over when you say it is over..Don't play mind games with your journey...You will get there..Even if it takes 2 years....No one gained the weight as fast as you are losing...Sit back enjoy the journey...Every pound lost is a success story...

There will always be stall...Some people on here have had them up to 3 months.....Be happy with where you are today

K

I started at 344.1 and seven months later I'm 232.2 up and down 5 lbs. i was 229 last week. What do i do? I have 50 plus to go. Is it over?

My surgery was two weeks ago tomorrow. I weighed 327 on my surgery date. I weighed 305 this morning. Highest weight was 338 which was three weeks ago today (I took off 11 lbs in my one week preop diet).

This week I'm five months out from surgery. In the first four months, I dropped from 355 to 246. I've been stalled between 250-246 for the past month. I also ask myself, "Is this it?" I'm hitting Protein, Water, and calorie goals every day. I'm staying fairly active. So, I hope this next month will be better on the scale.< /p>

started at 303 (was probably higher at one point)...

This week I'm five months out from surgery. In the first four months' date=' I dropped from 355 to 246. I've been stalled between 250-246 for the past month. I also ask myself, "Is this it?" I'm hitting Protein, Water, and calorie goals every day. I'm staying fairly active. So, I hope this next month will be better on the scale.[/quote']

Tim don't beat yourself up! Stalls can last up to 6 months. My mom had a stall that actually lasted almost an entire year. Just keep hitting the gym and working on building your lean muscle and cutting fat. You will get their man!!

I am just hit my 3 month mark a week ago and down 80 pounds. I hope you break through this wall so I know it is possible. Keep it up!!

When I was sleeved on July 17th, I was 380lbs. At four weeks, I am down 38lbs.

I am completely amazed every day that I am full on way less than a cup of food at each meal.

My highest weight was 410. I lost 18 pounds on 1month pre surg diet. Surgery on 8/9/13 and I now weigh 378. I am 5'4". My doctor recommended the sleeve because of meds I take. I have RA and fibromyalgia and will always take NSAIDS.

I started at 355. Was 317 day of surgery I am now 233. I have been on a stall for a couple months. But I will be diligent. I will get to my goal.

Just a photo of my journey

[ATTACH]17263[/ATTACH]

post-43937-1381366905492_thumb.png

Started at 357. Currently at 201 after 6 months. Dying to break into the 100's.

I'm currently 336. When I decided to do the sleeve a month ago, I was 346. I've been slowly cutting out sugar and drinking more Water. I figured, I'd get a jump start. If all continues to go as planned, my surgery will be sometime in the middle of October.

congrats to all for conquering the Kraken...

My highest weight was 332 (in 2005)

I started my sleeve preop diet at 308; was 300 on the day of my surgery.

Last time I weighed - earlier this week - I was at 155.6.

I have been maintaining since Feb 2013 - staying in my maintenance "range"