Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Miami, Fl Pre-sleevers?

Two more days til new me.... Just sitting here at work and tried Isopure clear mango peach! Surprisingly yummy!

Good Luck!

My endoscopy got delayed to 6/12 bc Cobra did not process my insurance payment on time, grrrrrr....

Good Luck!

My endoscopy got delayed to 6/12 bc Cobra did not process my insurance payment on time' date=' grrrrrr....[/quote']

June 12 with be right around the corner!

Well I'm sleeved.....I have to say the first several days were not fun....I'm crossing my finger it gets better! The left shoulder pain is the worst...the nurses said its from laying on the operating table for so long and trapped gas! Omg it makes ya want to cry...I'm trying to get my liquids in but it ain't easy by no means! They say walking help yes it does but it was much easier to walk in the hospital. I've walked tonite til my legs hurt...I've had popsicles and beef broth and Jello - keeping it all down, though when I eat the broth It feels funny (a little painful) going down and hitting my stomach. I get a little nausea too- but not as bad as the 1st day in the hospital. I know it's a slow process but still! How's everyone else doing? And thanks for letting me vent here! Oh if anyone's doing your sleeve at Jackson south-they were AWESOME!

Tomorrow is endoscopy and upper GI... Don't ask me why but I'm nervous, lol and I work in medicine so it's not the procedure. I guess it's that there have been so many roadblocks I'm afraid of another one. Wish me clean scope!

One week post op appt....down 13.6 lbs....was hoping for 7lbs but what a surprise!! He told me all is well and to go buy a digital scale- weigh everyday! I looked at him like he was crazy! Everyday?? He stated its more important later on because you always need to know your weight....it is easier to lose 2-3 lbs then 10.... Logically he is right! So scale bought and weigh in begins. Hope everyone is going great!

I live in Boynton Beach' date=' but i'm having my surgery in Miami. Who is your doctor? :)[/quote']

How are you doing? I live close by in Jupiter! Having surgery on Monday!! Can't wait!

How are you doing? I live close by in Jupiter! Having surgery on Monday!! Can't wait!

Hey there! I'm doing really well! Yes you def are close! I'm 9 weeks post-op.. Down 68lbs...best thing I could have done!! Who's ur surgeon? How are you feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

ClinicalNurse82

I had some set backs so I am finally getting sleeved this Monday the 29. I am so happy for you. You are down 68 pounds A-MAZ-ING!!!! It makes me so sad about all of these set backs but it is finally happening I am will be there soon. Do you go to the support groups?

RanDUMB Question: How do you all get the weight loss ticker to show up underneath your posts?

Hey there! I'm doing really well! Yes you def are close! I'm 9 weeks post-op.. Down 68lbs...best thing I could have done!! Who's ur surgeon? How are you feeling?

Oh I'm so glad to hear your doing well!!! 68 pounds is AMAZING!!!! My surgeon is Dr. Fred

Simon at JFK Hospital . I am excited!

Mine is Dr.de la cruz Munoz at University of Miami. :)

Hi, did you have your surgery yet. I am also seeing Dr. de la cruz munoz. How was your experience?

Hi, did you have your surgery yet. I am also seeing Dr. de la cruz munoz. How was your experience?

Hey, I had my surgery May 21st and my experience was great. Everything couldn't have gone better. He is a great surgeon and most of his staff rocks! His nurse practitioner is wonderful. I def recommend him 100%. I'm down 68lbs so far and 9 weeks post-op! Good Luck to you! Any questions let me know!

Hey' date=' I had my surgery May 21st and my experience was great. Everything couldn't have gone better. He is a great surgeon and most of his staff rocks! His nurse practitioner is wonderful. I def recommend him 100%. I'm down 68lbs so far and 9 weeks post-op! Good Luck to you! Any questions let me know![/quote']

Thanks for responding. I am terrified of the 2 week liquid diet before surgery. I'm afraid I'll fail. I'm so anxious and can't wait to have surgery. The 6 months supervised diet seems like forever. Im only going on my third month.

WOOOWZERS! That is awesome!