Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can eat a whole garden also. chicken and beef are still really filling to me. 11 weeks out.

Yeah, mike : you are amazing with salad. I am impressed. My slider food is popcorn so I stay away only eat on occasion like once a month. chicken is between 3-5 oz for me.

Popcorn is a slider for me too. I can eat the whole popped bag, so like you, I don't do it. In fact I've only done it 2x when the high Protein, low carb thing was causing severe insomnia.

Movie popcorn is from the DEVIL haha!

One small popcorn from the movie theater has something like 750 calories and goes down way too easily.... Making the cross with my fingers! Stay way! Stay away!!!

Nothing is a slider food for me as I eat very small amounts of ANYTHING and feel STUFFED! I was sleeved 1/11/13 -- I thought by now I'd have more room or tolerance, but I got nothing! No complaints I am only about 30lbs from goal :)

NUTELLA. The devil makes it. I could eat a whole jar if its in my possesion lol.

YES!!! OMG YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Nutella is the work of the devil indeed. A wonderful, delicious devil...

Nothing is a slider food for me as I eat very small amounts of ANYTHING and feel STUFFED! I was sleeved 1/11/13 -- I thought by now I'd have more room or tolerance' date=' but I got nothing! No complaints I am only about 30lbs from goal :)[/quote']

Show off....

WHAT??? You know you were all thinking it!

:P

That's true for the most part but my biggest slider food is a mixed green salad.< /p>

well a salad has nutritional value, at least! I just hope you're not loading it up with fatty dressing, fatty cheese, bacon bits and croutons! ;)

Movie popcorn is from the DEVIL haha!

One small popcorn from the movie theater has something like 750 calories and goes down way too easily.... Making the cross with my fingers! Stay way! Stay away!!!

According to my fitness pal it only has 248 calories (small bag) which is still kinda high but I do eat at least half the bag and make sure to log it. We only go to the movies maybe once a month tho. But ur right it is a slider and I could easily eat the whole bag. :P

Slider foods;

Pretty much anything that tastes good :P

haha so true....

chocolate candy is the easiest for me. 2 Reeses Peanut Butter cups?? Oh no - I can eat about 6 of them.

So now I have to avoid candy bars etc like the plague.

Nothing else slides at all. Not even salad. I can't drink much either. I'm beginning to think my surgeon installed a time released restriction device. :o

I'm so confused about salads being a slider.

chocolate candy is the easiest for me. 2 Reeses Peanut Butter cups?? Oh no - I can eat about 6 of them.

So now I have to avoid candy bars etc like the plague.

Nothing else slides at all. Not even salad. I can't drink much either. I'm beginning to think my surgeon installed a time released restriction device. :o

Lol @ "time released restriction device"! Good for VSG folks to create a DMZ between themselves and a trigger food. DMZ is short for demilitarized zone - term from zone between N and S Korea, but also used a lot in network topology for the zone that exists between a company's firewall and the hackers of the public Internet.

I guess my slider would be crunchy baked cheese doodles! I Can't eat more than a few bites of chicken, fish, beef, salad. Still no bread, oatmeal, Pasta or rice. I'm glad I can eat some refined carbs (Special K thin crisps) or I would be wasting away. (I think my sleeve is too small, but I'm not too small myself yet, so I'm not going to worry. I just hope it gets better with the passage of time. I'm almost 7 months post-op). Funny, still can't eat popcorn either...good thing, I guess!