Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found a school nurse to give them to me. In your Arm.

Thanks for the suggestion! ;) Spoke with my doc today and she said for me to take 10000mcg of my B12 daily & that would be the same as getting the shots once a month. So I will try that first. I'm only taking 50000mcg right now. Wish me luck!

Hi guys. August 10th was three month mark. So here I go with the stats:

When I decided to have surgery my weight was 289

Surgery day 275 down 14 lbs

end of June weight 253 that made 22 pounds in a few weeks

end of July weight was 244 down another 9 lbs

end of August weight 234 down another 10 lbs

September 10 weight was 229 that means I am down another 5 lbs.

Total down from surgery is 46 lbs and total weight loss is 60 lbs.

I am now 5 lbs from my half way goal. YEAH!

Way to Go!!! Keep up the good work....:-)

That is awesome you have lost 47 lbs . I completely agree I feel the same way some says and at times realize that unless you have gone through or are going through this journey you can not know what we go through with the "new me" I use the Internet for different shake ideas it really does make a difference since I can't seem to tolerate a lot of food but I'm working on it

Thanks I'm going to try that and good luck on your success. I'm so proud of us all

Had my 3 month check up on Friday and I have lost 65lbs since surgery (6/17/13). That makes 104lbs since I started the whole process last June!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Had my 3 month check up on Friday and I have lost 65lbs since surgery (6/17/13). That makes 104lbs since I started the whole process last June!

Wow!!! You're definitely a fast loser! Congrats on such amazing results! I'm proud of you and I hope you have continued success :D

Thanks!!! :D

Hey everyBody well I'm losing a little bit more

6/10/13 Weight starting 2 week diet was 278

6/24 Weight right before surgery was 262

7/3 one week check up was 253

7/9 my primary appt was 247

8/15 Weight I believe was 235

9/24 Three months out I am 224.6

My goal is to get to onederland of ♥190♥ A total of 54lbs. I love the sleeve. Have difficult days but I suck it up and keep it moving. Good luck to everyone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using VST

post-60493-1381367025553_thumb.png

My goal is to get to onederland of ♥190♥ A total of 54lbs. I love the sleeve. Have difficult days but I suck it up and keep it moving. Good luck to everyone

Congrats sister! You are doing awesome! When was your surgery date? Mine was June 24, 2013. I'm exactly 3 months out today & had my check up with my surgeon. Here are my stats.

My heaviest weight recoreded at his office was 287.5 lbs. My highest weight ever & was my "ohhhh to THE helllll no" moment was 301lbs!

Two weeks pre-op weight 282Lbs.

Day if surgery weight 273lbs.

Today I weighed in at 232.0lbs.

So, 51lbs. Since day of surgery.

Here's my pics at 287.5 in purple & todays weight 232 in black.

I've lost 38lbs of fat mass & 17lbs. of muscle mass the dietian said. I'm not really sure how they figure that one out?

That means 55lbs not 51lbs. From the "recorded" weight she wrote down. Anyone understand how they figure that out?!

I wish I could see a bigger difference in my head, but really thrilled to see the numbers going down.

Can't wait to see what the next 3 months brings us.

Continue on your success!

post-55701-13813670259237_thumb.png

post-55701-13813670259965_thumb.png

Congrats sister! You are doing awesome! When was your surgery date? Mine was June 24' date=' 2013. I'm exactly 3 months out today & had my check up with my surgeon. Here are my stats.

My heaviest weight recoreded at his office was 287.5 lbs. My highest weight ever & was my "ohhhh to THE helllll no" moment was 301lbs!

Two weeks pre-op weight 282Lbs.

Day if surgery weight 273lbs.

Today I weighed in at 232.0lbs.

So, 51lbs. Since day of surgery.

Here's my pics at 287.5 in purple & todays weight 232 in black.

I've lost 38lbs of fat mass & 17lbs. of muscle mass the dietian said. I'm not really sure how they figure that one out?

That means 55lbs not 51lbs. From the "recorded" weight she wrote down. Anyone understand how they figure that out?!

I wish I could see a bigger difference in my head, but really thrilled to see the numbers going down.

Can't wait to see what the next 3 months brings us.

Continue on your success![/quote']

I can see the difference! You are looking great!!! Keep it girl!

I can see the difference! You are looking great!!! Keep it girl!

Ohhhh thank you so much!

Congrats. ..we are almost identical. 6.25.13 surgery date 265 today 226.4

The ups and downs can drive you crazy but it's definitely worth it. I saw some parents at a fball game on Sat that were like you've lost weight and you look really good. What an awesome feeling soooo worth it...

Congrats sister! You are doing awesome! When was your surgery date? Mine was June 24' date=' 2013. I'm exactly 3 months out today & had my check up with my surgeon. Here are my stats. My heaviest weight recoreded at his office was 287.5 lbs. My highest weight ever & was my "ohhhh to THE helllll no" moment was 301lbs! Two weeks pre-op weight 282Lbs. Day if surgery weight 273lbs. Today I weighed in at 232.0lbs. So, 51lbs. Since day of surgery. Here's my pics at 287.5 in purple & todays weight 232 in black. I've lost 38lbs of fat mass & 17lbs. of muscle mass the dietian said. I'm not really sure how they figure that one out? That means 55lbs not 51lbs. From the "recorded" weight she wrote down. Anyone understand how they figure that out?! I wish I could see a bigger difference in my head, but really thrilled to see the numbers going down. Can't wait to see what the next 3 months brings us. Continue on your success![/quote']

My dr gives me a print out after I weigh and they gave me a handout that explained how all those #s are factored. It is like x*y/z= whatever. I can't find my handout, but maybe ask if they have that so you can see how those numbers are figured out. I can ask for one when I go for my 6 months (Jan) and put it on here if you don't get anything from your dr by then. :)

Seeing these pics together was sobering. Finally I pic I am proud of next to one I view never again to resemble. Still got a ways to go but 72 lbs down its feeling pretty great. Down 5 paint sizes!