Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@ Ellajo....where from' date=' im in Lafayette....[/quote']

St Charles parish

I live in the Dell' date=' Slidell. I consider the surrounding area New Orleans. So are you from the Northshore or the south shore? I grew up on the Westbank.[/quote']

South shore :)

In St. Charles Parish

My surgery date is June 26, 2013...in 3 days, I am soooooo excited.

@less ....were u purchase the unflavored Protein on a Bufet want the best i can get but i also need the best price possible...:-)

Oops ....on a Budget.....lol

Who is driving you home? Do you have someone to help? I will pray for you. You are very brave.

I think you need someone to drive you home! In my hospital, they won't even release you to a cab! Good luck!

I haven't had a solid yet. I was the same day as you. Are you still on liquids only?

I should have mentioned that, I started cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, refried Beans on Thursday. Prior to that was only Clear Liquids.< /p>

Because it's to help shrink the liver and I should only be eating "good"carbs....if that makes sense?

Good to know, my surgeon didn't tell me that, but maybe I'll just have those without the Protein added for the next few days then. Thank you!

I just ate some Popeye's red Beans on my puree diet. My son and his wife lived off that when on puree diet. Yum

I live on the westbank ... Born and raised all my life..what part of the bestbank are you from

@less ....were u purchase the unflavored Protein on a Bufet want the best i can get but i also need the best price possible...:-)

I got mine on Amazon. Syntrax. I thought it is a good deal esp if you have prime

http://www.amazon.com/Syntrax-Nectar-Medical-Unflavored-1-Pound/dp/B001I1NSUY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372025671&sr=8-1&keywords=Syntax+unflavored

We all probably had some second thoughts' date=' but then for me I just said but what life am I living now?[/quote']

True better today just want to get past the first 3 days surgery, I'm a wimp I am ready. Just afraid of failing like all the other diets I've been on. I so desperately want this to work!

No' date=' I have not had 2nd thoughts. Just scared for the after surgery part. The gas in chest, not being able to drink, no energy. But the pay off will be worth it. I have been researching foe 2 years & followed 2 friends go through this journey. I've been really grouchy the past two days and "nesting". I want my house clean and organized for my hubby and son. I want to be able to come home and relax without having a dirty house. crazy nerves I guess? ![/quote']

Yes I can understand that I have been leaning today also. And I'm anxious about the gas pain surgery and all that too. Glad to know I'm not alone! Thank you.