Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18lbs? What are u eating? So 18lbs since the 10th?

I'm not eating much just Protein Shakes and keeping myself hydrated

I'm not eating much just Protein Shakes and keeping myself hydrated

Jealous! I have only lost 8!!

Jealous! I have only lost 8!!

Nothing to be jealous of. I've lost 7.4 since the 11th. I feel great that I've lost that much! We all lose at different speeds, and Water weight also has something to do with it. 8 lbs is awesome! Keep up the good....no GREAT work!

Nothing to be jealous of. I've lost 7.4 since the 11th. I feel great that I've lost that much! We all lose at different speeds' date=' and Water weight also has something to do with it. 8 lbs is awesome! Keep up the good....no GREAT work![/quote']

Thank you!! I should just keep in mind that I am not gaining!

I had my echo done and all seems to be good with my heart structure. I will retest next week for improvement of my anemia. Hopefully all will be good so that I can have my clearance. Although I am getting a little nervous.

Today is day 5 of 13 of my pre op diet...I have never reached the "not hungry" state and each evening the hunger is intense. But I'm doing it (never thought I'd be successful!). And I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.... Down 4 pounds so far. I hope that number rises to at least 10 by June 25th!

Great job so far!!! I'm really feeling depressed. I'm on day 7 of pre-op (june 24th is my date!), started my cycle Thursday & want to eat everything! I'm on a low carb diet & nothing is satisfying me. Today I had a Protein Shake for breakfast.then went to Hooters for fathers day and ate 10, Yes 10 naked wings with blue cheese! It's 8 hours later and I know I need to eat cuz Iam dying of NOOO ENERGY! I NEED SOME SUPPORT. I'M scared to get onthe scale now. Anyone out there having a rough time? Maybe I should just do liquids the rest of the week? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Down 10 since sleeved on the 11th! I think I am one of the lucky ones. I am not having any major problems getting the liquids down. I do have some upper chest/shoulder pain, but I also had a haital hernia. Not sure if the pain is from that or the sleeve. I am looking forward to some 'real' food soon. I have also gained most of my energy. Wishing everyone a speedy and easy recovery. Good luck to those being sleeved this week.

I have a question for everyone. My surgery is scheduled for the 25th. I know I will need to be walking and doing some type of exercise after getting home but its going to be hot outside and I was told not to get the incision sites sweaty due to infection..etc. So my question is, what is everyone doing for exercise?

11th day post op.....down 13.6 happy but today bad emotional day! Feeling great but every time I look at the tv there's a commercial on food! I tell myself all I want is one bite! I know I'm gonna stick to this- full liquids looking forward to puréed starting fri! Just gotta get to fri! And I know it's just one bad day.....sleep time tomorrow is another day! Gotta make it a good one!

Ok enough of my pity party----- best of luck to those getting sleeved tomorrow ! Your new journey begins! Those getting close- hang tough your time is coming!

"Skinny is the new US!!"

i am the 18th. at times nervous and at times anxious. i mixed my Protein Powder in sugar free Jello. it tastes alot better. excited about that discovery.

Good luck;) I felt the same way. My day came and now it's just a matter of getting past the liquid diet again. I like your idea and will be trying it!

i really need support. i am terrified. Im getting my sleeve done on the 27th in mexico by Dr. Aceves in Mexicali

I hope all is well ...do u live in Mexicali?

I am scheduled for June 24th! I have pre-op testing tomorrow. I am so excited!

OK so I have been reading all the posts I was behind and I want everyone to know that I'm here if anyone needs me just message me..but congrats on all the lbs lost and approvals for surgery..I'm on my pre op diet and like most everyone ..I'm struggling .. just remember this too shall pass ..love, hugs and prayers to all my sleeve sisters

Ok.., everybody settle down and take a deep breath.... All together... Ok...

Glad to hear those of you are done and doing well... Sorry to hear some of you are having post surgical sickness.... Remember this is not a race but a journey... All these things are temporary and will and so get better... I've been in contact with my post surgical friends from march and April.. They have all been here and say it gets better.. Just having to take it one day at a time...

To all my pre surgical peeps.. Deep breath: we can do this! For me Wednesday is the day my life will change forever... I'm ready for the change... It's been a long time coming...

To all the newest members of our group: WELCOME to the best decision you've ever made... Stay focused, stay positive...remember not all situations are the same.

Keep us posted for after progress...