Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG! Monday is the day!! I was excited now I have such anxiety!! I keep trying to convince myself this is the best thing for me but scared I will be sorry! No going back!! Can't tell you how many last meals I have had!!

Mine is monday too! I'm on an emotional roller-coaster! This is what I've wanted for so long but I'm scared that this will all be for nothing and I will lose a few pounds and gain it all back! I can't help but have the negative thoughts come back and haunt me. I think its normal for us to have fears.

I am also worried I wasn't on any pre diet! I asked the surgeon and hospital. They just said nothing since the night before. I have been reading this forum the last few hours and been reading bad things!! People are starving and sorry!! Where are you getting it done Monday?

Hotty Toddy!!!! That's where I had my surgery!

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

Who did your surgery?

Mine is monday too! I'm on an emotional roller-coaster! This is what I've wanted for so long but I'm scared that this will all be for nothing and I will lose a few pounds and gain it all back! I can't help but have the negative thoughts come back and haunt me. I think its normal for us to have fears.

I am feeling the same way! I am now seeing negative posts and it's freaking me out how hard the first couple weeks are. Also I was not thrilled with the % of weight my surgeon told me that I'd lose. I want to get down to 150 & with whay he figured , I'd get to be about 190!!! I'm not thrilled. What's wrong with me?!!!

Only 5 days left and I have been on my pre-op since may 19. The second week on shakes Is killing me. I am so ill feeling.

Only 5 days left and I have been on my pre-op since may 19. The second week on shakes Is killing me. I am so ill feeling.

Sorry you're feeling ill. Are you feeling week? What's your sleeve date? Mine is June 24. Keep strong you are doung great!

I am feeling the same way! I am now seeing negative posts and it's freaking me out how hard the first couple weeks are. Also I was not thrilled with the % of weight my surgeon told me that I'd lose. I want to get down to 150 & with whay he figured ' date=' I'd get to be about 190!!! I'm not thrilled. What's wrong with me?!!![/quote']

I think in the end its what we make of it. If we follow the directions that they gave us we should see great results. I think we need to give it all we've got consistently and we should be ok... Right??

I think in the end its what we make of it. If we follow the directions that they gave us we should see great results. I think we need to give it all we've got consistently and we should be ok... Right??

Yeahh, I think you're right. I've been so stressed I've been losing hair already!!! Whens your date?

I am feeling the same way! I am now seeing negative posts and it's freaking me out how hard the first couple weeks are. Also I was not thrilled with the % of weight my surgeon told me that I'd lose. I want to get down to 150 & with whay he figured , I'd get to be about 190!!! I'm not thrilled. What's wrong with me?!!!

I don't think there is anything wrong with you! The numbers they give you are a conservative average. From what I have seen there are so many people who surpass their surgeon's # that equals success for them. Good luck!

Sorry you're feeling ill. Are you feeling week? What's your sleeve date? Mine is June 24. Keep strong you are doung great!

I'm Ur sleeve sister! I'm on the 24th too ;)

OMG! Monday is the day!! I was excited now I have such anxiety!! I keep trying to convince myself this is the best thing for me but scared I will be sorry! No going back!! Can't tell you how many last meals I have had!!

My day is tomorrow too!!! I'm so feeling the same as u!! We can do it!!!

Me too!!!!

Well....just got cardiac clearance....IT'S OFFICAL...5 more days! I'm SO excited!! Sorry just had to get it out-cause my family and friends have no idea I'm doing this!

Happy for you! I go on the 19th. How did you keep it a secret? I couldn't do it ;(

I work with someone who had it done in December, right before Christmas. As of last week , she was down 80 pounds. It's all about working with the restrictions. That's what makes this different from other diets. You need to listen to your new tummy and follow the rules. She is beyond happy with her decision and results. I'm nervous too but also looking forward to the results.

Guy's I am so proud of all of you for doing this. I know it will be hard but you can do it if you make up your mind to do it. I am at total peace with my decision. I prayed about it and I am not worried at all. If I loose only 75 that is way more than I could loose on my own. I am expecting great things from this transformation. I want to run again and do exercise with out massive pain. I know that being positive is our key to success. I will pray for all of you to do well with surgery and recovery. There is a power to over come any struggle we face. Have faith. You got this!