Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 6th. Looking for my sleeve siblings! :)

Wow! Y'all are doing great! I'm only down 18 pounds since surgery, but 49.4 since I began the pre-op diet. I've lost and regained the same .1 pound over and over during the last week.

I'm only down 18 pounds too. The weight is coming off really slow! I guess that's good for my skin!

I just wanted to check in to see how all the June 6 sleevers are doing. Here's my stats:

SW. 279

CW. 252

Height 5'3"

I feel good. Got my energy back. Started working out this week past and bought a fitbit to track my progress daily. It hasn't been easy but everyday gets better. Luckily I have a great friend who is a month before me. She's given me lots of advice and helped me when I was down. I'm not ready to say I love my sleeve, but I do like it!! Lol

Major weight loss stall. So frustrating.

Only down 12lbs since surgery (6/6)--UGH

Feel great though -energy level is good

It will start up again. You could be losing inches!!

So far, so good. Down 37 lbs since I started my pre-op diet. Had my one month checkup and was cleared for the gym so I have started that...my first workout with weights was my arms ... boy are they sore...but a good sore :)

I have been one of the fortunate ones...I have had no issues with food, energy or feeling sick. I have been able to eat everything allowed so far...am on soft foods now and am tolerating everything so far. My biggest problem is still eating too fast...and not being able to get in all the fluids. I also need to be more diligent tracking what I do eat to see if I am getting enough Protein.

Other than that...all is well. Hoping you all are doing well also!

That's great!

Down 44.3 lbs since surgery.. Woohoo hit 262.2 ..been having some Constipation but upping Water intake is helping

Down 44.3 lbs since surgery.. Woohoo hit 262.2 ..been having some Constipation but upping Water intake is helping

That's awesome!! I'm 33lbs down. Constipation is bad but is a bit better since I have been eating Quest bars for Breakfast. They have 17g of Fiber. I still don't go everyday but when I do it's easier!!

According to my scale this a.m. I'm down 33 lbs! I bought a size 14 shorts & I'm determined to get in them by late September. 30 mins almost everyday on elliptical or treadmill & some weight lifting / ab crunches almost everyday should get me to my goal! BMI chart says I should be around 120lbs. WOAH!

6/6/13 SW 230

7/29/13 CW 197

Height 5' 3.5"

That is great! I am down 25 lbs since surgery. Lost 15 lbs on the preop so 40 in total. Started at 259. 219 this morning!! Slowly but surely.

47 for me. 19 pre-op and 28 post-op. I only weigh when I can't resist...usually 2 weeks.

We are all different , but we are all going in the right direction. :-)