Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved June 17

Starting weight was 348

Date of surgery weight was 336

Current weight is 306.2

I've been getting all my Protein in, as well as my liquids. I will resume an exercise regimen on Monday as my muscles have finally healed enough for more vigorous activity. Up to now, I've only been walking.

Hi, I was sleeved 6/26. Start weight 330, surgery weight 322. Current weight 298!! Down 32# total and loving my sleeve!!

UNDER 300 now!!! First time in many years!!! Got a new haircut yesterday that I love, and got new clothes.....shirts are now 1X or 18/20 instead of 3X or 22/24! pants were 26 or 28, now 24! Top half is shrinking faster than the bottom half but that is ok! I have lost inches all over too!!!

3 week check up went very well! Got clearance to swim, do low impact or Water aerobics, and elliptical....but have to wait a few more weeks on my bicycle, dancing, weight lifting due to internal healing! Its a great day in Tampa Bay!!!

I was sleeved June 10th. I was down to 205 on July 14th. Then I went to Mexico for 8 days and managed to come back weighing 208.4. I know it was because I did not count calories and I was drinking most of my calories in juices. I am backto the deal world now and have all of my meals prepared for tomorrow so I can get back on track. I did start to do some heavier exercises while I was there, so I will be continuing that. And I managed to lose a clothing size while I was there. Gotta love that!

Surgery June 4th' date=' down 26 pounds post op, 81 pounds preop. Minimal loss the last two weeks :([/quote']

Wow!!! 107 pounds, that is Awesome!! Good for you!

I saw my NUT today. Sleeved June 3rd. My starting bmi was 47.24, pre-op bmi 46.12, current bmi 42.15. I have lost 8.5% of my total body weight. Yay! I am officially on a general diet and because of my height I have to up my Protein to 100-120 gms.

Went to the mall today with my 19 yo. daughter and we were able to shop in the same clothes section. She pointed out that this has NEVER happened!! Juniors for those who want to know. ????

My start weight was 217 and I'm now at 173!! It's been 9 weeks and I'm 44 lbs down and loving life!!

Hi I was sleeved on June 4. Day of surgery I was 250 lbs. Now I'm 211. That's 39 lbs!! However, I've hit a plateau in the last week. I exercise every day! I make sure I get my Protein in too. Any suggestion? Is this normal?