Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm doin ok I had two hernia repairs at the same time. I was in surgery 71/2 hours... I did my swallow test the next morning and everything looked great I have been getting most of my Protein in and Water as much as possible it still feels like it stops in my chest if I drink to much to fast. And I have bubble guts like crazy. But I'm not hungry in the least that's good I guess lol

I'm doin ok I had two hernia repairs at the same time. I was in surgery 71/2 hours... I did my swallow test the next morning and everything looked great I have been getting most of my Protein in and Water as much as possible it still feels like it stops in my chest if I drink to much to fast. And I have bubble guts like crazy. But I'm not hungry in the least that's good I guess lol

7 1/2 hours???? I bet if you had anyone waiting on you they were starting to panic huh? Glad your are doing good though!!!

Yes my family and friend were freaking out my mama was in tn and just had Mobil updates she got a plane ticket and got here the next morning she was a mess the entire day until my husband got ahold of her it was not good people were worried that's for sure

How are you doing? Are you back online yet? I am Jun 26 so have a few more weeks to go.....happy healing!!

Got out the following day..... Getting better everyday. No complications, except producing excess saliva once in a while.

Wow! I wasn't in for nearly that long, glad you are doing so well! I the same as you, crazy gut noises. Only I do get hungry. Protein Drink, Jello and Popsicles are working. Really looking forward to cottage cheese:-). Keep in touch!

Hi,

I'm Julie and new to the web site. My date is 6-10 and is coming up fast. I'm nervous but hopeful.

Good luck to us all!

I leave in 2 days to have my surgery!! So excited!! :)

Wow! I wasn't in for nearly that long' date=' glad you are doing so well! I the same as you, crazy gut noises. Only I do get hungry. Protein drink, Jello and Popsicles are working. Really looking forward to cottage cheese:-). Keep in touch![/quote']

You get hungry? Really?? Hmmm how big did your surgeon make your sleeve?

Hello! I'm schedule for the 12th. I'm also nervous about the "being put under" part.. When I had my endoscopy recently, I felt very dizzy and weak-- something I never felt before. And, now all better, I kind of have a fear for the anesthesia. Best of luck to everyone who's gone before and going after me! :) xx

Less than 24 hours!! I am so excited!

Hello all! I am in the Pre-op stages of my journey. I've had the surgeon consult, nutrition consult and had an esophageal minomitry done. This week, I have the psych consult and endoscopy scheduled. My surgeon will be Dr. Kelvin Higa. I'm 36 yrs old-I'm 5'6, 230 pounds. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Not sure if i will be scheduled for june or july. I'm nervous and excited about this whole process. Would love to connect with people for support! Thx:)

Hello! I'm schedule for the 12th. I'm also nervous about the "being put under" part.. When I had my endoscopy recently' date=' I felt very dizzy and weak-- something I never felt before. And, now all better, I kind of have a fear for the anesthesia. Best of luck to everyone who's gone before and going after me! :) xx[/quote']

Sarita your not alone with " being put under" in fact the majority of population feels the same way.. pray before going in and read over some relaxation technics like deep breathing ..and try to work on your perception of "being put under" sometimes changing our way of seeing something can change our anxiety and fear...hugs , you will be OK..

Hello all well I was sleeved June 5th. I still can't believe I did it and it is finally over. The surgery was rather quick no complications. The pain is not unbearable but discomforting.