Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting the Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery was the best decision i ever made in my lofe.

This is what I looked like before I had my sleeve in January this year.

post-50019-1381366501399_thumb.jpg

post-50019-1381366501467_thumb.jpg

post-50019-13813665015476_thumb.jpg

This is what i looked like. Fat, tired and disgusted. I felt like garbage. I was and taking 5 shots of insulin through the stomach daily and taking 13 pills. i had sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and high blood pressure along with being overweight. I have been on a mission ever since the surgery. See the last picture. thats what i look like now. After working and hitting the gym hard 7 days a week I'm down from 268 to 202 in just 3 months, and now I can finally say. "IM BACK" Today i am not on Any More Medication At All.

Congrats! That is a fantastic transformation!

Thank you. I feel great.

Wow u look awesome great job!!!!! Hard work and determination and it pays off!!!!

Congrats!! Look at those muscles your doing an amazing job

Wow! What a difference. no offense, but you looked pregnant on the lower left pic! Congrats! WTG!

Dude...you look like you gave birth to that baby... Where did your stomach go?? Ha!!! Congrats! You are lookin' tight! Great job on not just losing the weight, but for strength training. Awesome!!

You look AMAZING!!!!

Wow! Congrats on your success. You look great. Quite a testimonial to what we can accomplish with this tool if we put in the work ourselves as well. :)

Thank you everyone, yes I did look pregnant no doubt, but I can look back on those pictures and smile now because It shows me how far I've come and how blessed i am to have been able to have a plan and the determination to make this story have a great ending. See after the surgery it's all up to you to follow doctors orders, walk, walk, walk, eat healthy, smaller portions and eat real slow, take your Vitamins and drink your Water, a lot of water. Have a plan so that you can determine the outcome of what you will look like afterwards. Yes hard work & determination does pay off. Someone inspired me and my hopes that my story will inspire anyone else on this site that needs it. Thank you!