Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stall-please give feedback

Hello All. Today marks my 5th week completed, post op. I have only lost 4-5lbs in the last week and nothing in the last week. I am frustrated. Did anyone go through something similar in the same time period. I have always failed diets so my natural inclination is to think that I am going to fail at this. I am down 26-27lbs post op, however.

Hello All. Today marks my 5th week completed' date=' post op. I have only lost 4-5lbs in the last week and nothing in the last week. I am frustrated. Did anyone go through something similar in the same time period. I have always failed diets so my natural inclination is to think that I am going to fail at this. I am down 26-27lbs post op, however.[/quote']

I was sleeved April 3 and I'm down 27lbs, but I also am at stall have not loss anything since Monday

Same exact here

I was also sleeved on the 19th March.

Today is two wks since surgery and first wk i lost 20 lbs and only a pound this past wk!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

It is very normal. At 3 wks I totally stalled for 7 days I was panicking! I called my nutritionist and she said its very common at three weeks. It should break in about 10 days. It did and I went to loose steadily until 8 months and I had another 6 wk stall an I'm loosing again now. Don't worry it will melt off. Just enjoy ur restriction!

I was told when i hit a stall to increase my intake so now i set my timer to remind me to eat every two hours,i eat even if i'm not hungry,because i can only eat small amounts anyway,because if i listen to my stomach i will never eat lol,,so the key to losing weight is to eat,and also you could be losing inches that will not show on the scale..and also i was walking on my treadmill and i stop a while to see what my body is doing,and it start moving faster,i know that crazy,but i will start back again,so just give it time it will start back again,and only do your weight once a week i know it's hard.so don't get discourage :).

WHY DO I HAVE LINES OVER MY COMMENT ??

The standard "3 wk stall". No worries. It can last a few days or even a couple of weeks, but you will get past it. Im 4 wks out and have been teetering with the same pound for a week now. Uping my Protein and cals a bit today. However, despite the scales determination not to move, I've lost up to 2 inches on most areas of my body. Good luck.

Yep - it happened to me too. Then about every other week there is a stall for a while then a couple pounds will finally drop off. I wanted it to be faster and more consistent but I'll take what I can get.

keep the faith!

The dreaded 3 week stall. This too shall pass.