Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 months out and loving the new me ????

I had my sleeve surgery 10 months ago yesterday! I started at 308 and now am down to 180- I've lost 128 lbs! I could not be more proud of myself. Going from a size 24 pant and 3x shirt to a size 9-10 pant and medium shirt feels amazing! I struggled for 23 years with my weight! I can honestly say I have no regrets! To me I lost 447 lbs because I got rid of a guy who brought me down and wouldn't let me shine!! I have now found love with an incredible man who supports me and loves me unconditionally!

I am proud of everyone who has had or going to have the sleeve! Be proud :)

post-57229-13813664938399_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on both your weight loss and finding a great person to share it with you! You look fantastic!

I had my sleeve surgery 10 months ago yesterday! I started at 308 and now am down to 180- I've lost 128 lbs! I could not be more proud of myself. Going from a size 24 pant and 3x shirt to a size 9-10 pant and medium shirt feels amazing! I struggled for 23 years with my weight! I can honestly say I have no regrets! To me I lost 447 lbs because I got rid of a guy who brought me down and wouldn't let me shine!! I have now found love with an incredible man who supports me and loves me unconditionally!

post-57229-13813664938399_thumb.jpg

Nothing says "screw you" to an ex-boyfriend better than a hot, smokin' body and a pair of short-shorts.

Keep up the great work!

Congratulations on your weight loss...you're absolutely adorable! Also congrats on dropping the other dead weight too! Wishing you lots of happiness in your new life!

Beautiful!! Before and after!!

Glad u have a positive support!!

Congrats u seem to be doing great!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss and finding someone who deserves to have you in their life. Life is too short to hang on to those who don't deserve your love! Wait till he see's you in those short shorts!! WooHoo

Fantastic!!! Way to go girl!! That guy is so lucky to have you! And kudos to you for recognizing the loser you got rid of!!! Enjoy your life!!! You have many years to shine!!!

ROCK ON!

I love your message about being lroud, and I'm glad you dumped the other weight too. <3

I LOVE your layered top too. I'll have to remember that when I'm smaller.

I love your message about being lroud' date=' and I'm glad you dumped the other weight too. <3

I LOVE your layered top too. I'll have to remember that when I'm smaller.[/quote']

Aw thank you!!! It was an amazing feeling going to a store and not shopping in the plus side!! I had to buy all new clothes because I had nothing! Yes, dumping the other weight is the best thing I ever did! He didn't deserve me and refused to let me shine. So where are you at in your journey? :)

Congratulations you look FABULOUS!

Congrats! You look great!

congrats!! you look wonderful!! and I wish you a Life time of true happiness and love with your new man!!