Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before surgery did anyone have a chronic or really bad sweating problem??? I can't seem to no sweat. Hot, cold, moving, not moving. It's horrible. I'm always hot too. Just wondering if this could go away after surgery? Cause I would LOVE to be cold all the time.

Oh yes you will be cold. I have only lost 63 lb and I am cold most of the time. I wear heavy robe to bed now where before I wore nothing. Sweating is a thing of the past for me.

Being cold was one of my first, OMG I'm losing weight moments. That and my wedding ring was the first thing to not fit. I'm very much looking forward tot his summer and not sweating as much.

Before surgery I as an original sweat hog. Now I'm freezing all the time. It gets old but it's better than always sweating. This has been the coldest winter of my life. I can't wait for summer. I'm hoping all the shivering I've been doing is going to translate into not sweating like a pig.

My thinner friends think I'm crazy saying I can't wait to be cold all the time. But they also know that I hate being hot and looking like it just ran a marathon and all I did was walk three steps. This is welcome news and yet another thing that makes me even more excited to have this surgery done.

My thinner friends think I'm crazy saying I can't wait to be cold all the time. But they also know that I hate being hot and looking like it just ran a marathon and all I did was walk three steps. This is welcome news and yet another thing that makes me even more excited to have this surgery done.

Be careful what you wish for ! I think the only place I was comfy The first 6 months was the steam room at the gym!

Yep, I would break a sweat turning over at night, or just getting up out of bed. I rarely sweat now, and only after real exertion.

I was terribly cold the first few months, starting immediately after surgery. It has leveled out some now, over a year out. I still am cold when I first go to bed, and now I struggle all night with hot/cold hot/cold hot/cold. They say grhelin (however it's spelled) regulates body temperature, and we lose most of ours. Oh, well, small price to pay.

I used to sweat all the time too. In bed, getting ready, walking around my office, anywhere and now Im always asking my hubby to turn up the heat and I steal the blankets from him. At first we thought maybe I was sick but then the light bulb went off and we were like 'ohhhhhhhhhhhh, its cause of the weight loss'. Now Im chilly all the time (live in the Chicago area) and no more night sweats, no more sweating while getting ready in the morning, but I do sweat like a beast in hot yoga!

I am like you -- hot all the time and can't wait to be cold! I can start wearing some of the things I knit, hopefully!

Before my surgery I sweat a lot. In extremely humid weather I retained water! It was completely unpleasant. Now 10 months after surgery and I am an icebox all the time! I can never stay warm! I am hoping for a happy medium. I can't stand being so cold all of the time!

Yep, I would break a sweat turning over at night, or just getting up out of bed. I rarely sweat now, and only after real exertion.

I was terribly cold the first few months, starting immediately after surgery. It has leveled out some now, over a year out. I still am cold when I first go to bed, and now I struggle all night with hot/cold hot/cold hot/cold. They say grhelin (however it's spelled) regulates body temperature, and we lose most of ours. Oh, well, small price to pay.

I though I was all alone with the hot/cold. hot/cold throughout the night! I have to sleep in summer pj's because of this. I'm cold durning the day.

Thank-you kyllgalcon for posting this and making me feel normal!