Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I guess this is how it ends

No focus eating pastries and things I shouldn't be I'm unhappy and misery leads to not losing weight :(

Nope, this isn't where it ends. You came here for support and you're gonna get it! :) You know what you're doing wrong, so it's time for YOU to take back control of your food choices and kick your head hunger out of your head. Do you log on a site and track your food? If not, today you start journaling your food choices somewhere. Go back to basics, Protein and Water. DO NOT let yourself down. You had this surgery because you wanted something better and I'm betting that the weight you are now, while fantastic compared to where you were before, is NOT where you want to be. You know how to get there, so get on it. Water, protein, exercise. That's what's required and you know it. Don't let yourself give up. I'm not beating just you up here, either. I had to have this conversation with myself in the last month or so. I feel so much better than I did pre-op that I have been coasting. I'm now changing it up and going back to basics myself. I'm making myself get in my water and protein and I've started kicking it at the gym again. I've also added in martial arts classes with a 7th degree blackbelt and he's offered to help me kick myself into the shape/size/weight I want to be. It's important to me that I get to goal and "succeed" at this crazy chance I took. I think you probably feel the same way. :) Good luck to us both! :)

No focus eating pastries and things I shouldn't be I'm unhappy and misery leads to not losing weight :(

My word girlie!! What's going on??

No, it certainly does not end here, you are going thru a bad craving period. Tomorrow is another day. Pick yourself up, Pat yourself on the back, and start all over again. Don't look back and judge yourself on past eating choices. Only go forward and take one day at a time.. You can do this, you know you can!

Thank you all tommorrow is a new day I will get on it:)

Thank you lissa

Chin up!! Be proud of the progress you have already made, stop beating yourself up, dust yourself off and get back at it!!! I wish you nothing but success!!

You are not at the end. Just on a small hill. What is bothering you. Talking about it helps.

Glad to hear your doing better. Don't give up on you. Of course I don' t know whats causi.g your unhappiness, but you might want to consider seeing a therapist. It is amazing how much they can help you deal with issues that are stopping you from living the life you want to live.

I know that I would not have been so successful with this durgery if I had not gotten help to deal with numerous issues that were holding me back. Either way, you can do this. Just keep working it and do not give up. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Rybecca, I'm Rebecca to well I am searing a therapist, she is great I'm getting my masters in counseling full time manager at Starbucks full time! I have two boys my husbands doesn't notice me I don't feel loved but taken advantage of. He is in Africa now so I'm lonely but lonely when he's here so it doesn't matter. I was sleeved on 2/28 I'm down 35 pounds from 297 but I know my bad habbits are not acceptable and will lead to a stall. I deserve o be happy sexually and emotionally and unfortunately after 10 years of marriage my husband and I are in a bad place. I tried marriage counseling but he went to sleep. Not interested. Communication bad. He's a good dad but is tipping 379 I don't feel we will survive he weight loss.

Rebecca, I'm glad that you're getting back on track for you with your weight loss. As for your marriage, give yourself some time to deal with all the other emotional changes going on right now. Perhaps things will look brighter after you get to goal. Maybe not, too. You have time to make that decision, so long as he's not physically or emotionally abusing you. One "issue" at a time has been my motto so far and it's worked. I'm now in a good relationship and amazed at how different he treats me compared to my ex husband. :)

Hey Rebecca,

What's the fastest way to lose 100-200 lbs? Dump the spouse/mate! Seriously though, weight loss has to be for you. It's one of the nicest things you can do for yourself. When I get down, I buy myself a little present and it helps. Even a new lip gloss. Also, walking really helps me clear my head and focus. Even just around the block.

And throw those pastries out. If the kids want sweets, buy them one item apiece.

Sending loving thoughts your way,

Lynda

Yes throwing out the pastries thank you all so much. Yay going walking when I finish this paper !

Nope, this isn't where it ends. You came here for support and you're gonna get it! :) You know what you're doing wrong, so it's time for YOU to take back control of your food choices and kick your head hunger out of your head. Do you log on a site and track your food? If not, today you start journaling your food choices somewhere. Go back to basics, Protein and Water. DO NOT let yourself down. You had this surgery because you wanted something better and I'm betting that the weight you are now, while fantastic compared to where you were before, is NOT where you want to be. You know how to get there, so get on it. Water, Protein, exercise. That's what's required and you know it. Don't let yourself give up. I'm not beating just you up here, either. I had to have this conversation with myself in the last month or so. I feel so much better than I did pre-op that I have been coasting. I'm now changing it up and going back to basics myself. I'm making myself get in my water and protein and I've started kicking it at the gym again. I've also added in martial arts classes with a 7th degree blackbelt and he's offered to help me kick myself into the shape/size/weight I want to be. It's important to me that I get to goal and "succeed" at this crazy chance I took. I think you probably feel the same way. :) Good luck to us both! :)

Thank you. I am hanging this on my fridge, computer and anywhere else I need motivation.