Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 Months out 102 lbs down (pics)

Surgery was December 10, 2012 surgery weight was 379, as of yesterday April 19, 2013 current weight is 277.

post-44317-13813664857647_thumb.png

You look great! Thanks for sharing the pics

Fantastic!!

Awesome job!!!

Awesome, keep it up.

Please give us some tips ! Our starting weight was similar but progress is quite different. Thanks !

Awesome!!! Now, retake that last pic & put a BIG SMILE on your shrinking face!!! Come on! Look happy about it! ;) I can't imagine how great you must feel!!! Hopefully one day I'll find out myself!!

WOW!!! That's amazing!!!! Congratulations! :)

Awesome!!! Now, retake that last pic & put a BIG SMILE on your shrinking face!!! Come on! Look happy about it! ;) I can't imagine how great you must feel!!! Hopefully one day I'll find out myself!!

For some reason every time a take a picture if I smile it comes out looking goofy, maybe I just have a goofy looking face, lol. So very few pictures of me ever show a smile.

Please give us some tips ! Our starting weight was similar but progress is quite different. Thanks !

Our starting numbers are very similar. It's hard to say why people with such similar numbers have different results. I focus primarily on getting in high Protein and low carbs. I go for 900 calories a day, at least 80 grams protein, and pretty much as few net carbs as possible(also try to get a minimum of 15 Fiber a day which can be challenging while keeping carbs down). I am a paramedic by profession so I keep fairly active, and I try to get to the gym at least 5 times a week(doing 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes strength when I am there). This is the best description of what I have found works for me, hopefully listing it can help others to get similar results.

WOW! Congats :) keep up the great work

Wow great!!

Our starting numbers are very similar. It's hard to say why people with such similar numbers have different results. I focus primarily on getting in high Protein and low carbs. I go for 900 calories a day, at least 80 grams protein, and pretty much as few net carbs as possible(also try to get a minimum of 15 fiber a day which can be challenging while keeping carbs down). I am a paramedic by profession so I keep fairly active, and I try to get to the gym at least 5 times a week(doing 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes strength when I am there). This is the best description of what I have found works for me, hopefully listing it can help others to get similar results.

Thanks ! I think I am taking too many calories 1500+. I have a problem that I am a vegetarian so can't eat lean meats. Please tell what was your weight on the date of surgery ?

So AWESOME & inspiring!

Weight on the date of surgery was right around 370. I did not have a long period of time prior to surgery due to my insurance covering the surgery relatively quickly. So the only preop weight loss I had was during my 7 day preop diet.