Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months out 87lbs gone...I'm stuck

Just as the title says...6 months out 87 lbs down and I am stuck for 2 weeks now at the same weight! Anybody else having or had this problem? Help

87 pounds down in 6 months is great! your body needs some time to catch up and tighten, iam almost 6 months out and only 70 pounds down! Just keep drinking your Water and eating Proteins and try working out more often and your weight will start going down again. Or maybe try cutting down your calorie intake for one day maybe that will make the scale move again. Dont worry i once was in a stall for a whole month and now am on another stall.. Good luck!!

I'm am almost exactly 6 months out, I was sleeved Oct 16th 2012. I got stuck about a month ago, I upped work out and intensity and I cut back my food intake a bit and started paying super close attention to my intake again. It started back up, however what I have noticed is that I'll lose 5-7 pounds and then sit at that weight for a week to 10 day nd then ill drop a bunch another 5 pounds. So it's still coming off, it's just a bit diff now, I'm ok with it as long as it keeps coming off. Good luck and don't give up.

I'm am almost exactly 6 months out, I was sleeved Oct 16th 2012. I got stuck about a month ago, I upped work out and intensity and I cut back my food intake a bit and started paying super close attention to my intake again. It started back up, however what I have noticed is that I'll lose 5-7 pounds and then sit at that weight for a week to 10 day nd then ill drop a bunch another 5 pounds. So it's still coming off, it's just a bit diff now, I'm ok with it as long as it keeps coming off. Good luck and don't give up.

I was sleeved the 15th! Thank you so much for the info!

87 pounds down in 6 months is great! your body needs some time to catch up and tighten, iam almost 6 months out and only 70 pounds down! Just keep drinking your Water and eating Proteins and try working out more often and your weight will start going down again. Or maybe try cutting down your calorie intake for one day maybe that will make the scale move again. Dont worry i once was in a stall for a whole month and now am on another stall.. Good luck!!

Your starting weight was quite low !

Thank you so much ...i was sleeved the 15 of October! I will push harder....it's not easy!

We where sleeved almost the same day and have lost a very similar amount of weight. I would say that very encouraging, at least to me. I the last month has been stressful as my body is changing the way it's losing weight, but we gotta just roll with it. It's always nice to know that there's someone experiencing the same thing.

Just be patient, you will have a slow and steady weight loss. Just dont stress over it, the scale will eventually move. It will all be ok! (I have had to tell myself the same thing over and over hahaha) But really, just keep doing what you should be doing and the scale will respond when your body is ready.