Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi,my name is Pamela B. Im having a JULY 24 th sleeve surgery....Im from ARKANSAS......

Hi' date='my name is Pamela B. Im having a JULY 24 th sleeve surgery....Im from ARKANSAS......[/quote']

Hi Pamela nice to have you on here! My name is Crystal and my surgery is the 22nd!

I was sleeved July 1st! Had a hard time with nausea afterward something that always hits me when I am put under. They gave me lot's of meds but had a reaction to the pain meds as well. Was weaned off both once I did that I felt 100% better. No soreness with exception of one incision. Other than that I feel great. I started walking the hall way' date=' got home the next day and still walking our neighborhood. On Clear Liquids for 1 week after surgery. I even went to the antique mall today and looked around. I am back at work on Monday. I feel overall great. I am excited to watch the lbs come off more and more........[/quote']

Glad to hear everything was fine I hear that nausea is a common effect after surgery. Did they give you anything for the nausea?

I am going to be sleeved on the 11th. I am ready' date=' but still super nervous. I have a huge hiatal hernia that they are going to fix while they are in there.[/quote']

Am also on the 11th.. yay.. few more days

Am also on the 11th.. yay.. few more days

Me too 5 days :) so far I'm calm ... Started to get my bag together for the hospital

Hi! My name is Lisa. I just found and joined this site today. My surgery is scheduled for the 22nd. I'm so ready for this but I'm starting to get nervous. I have struggled with my weight for so long. I'm really hoping this surgery and lifestyle change will be the answer. Good luck to all of us! :)

Funny how I'm not feeling the nerves at all yet. Wonder if I'll ever get em lol. I feel like a weirdo haha! :P

Surgery on the 25th here.

Glad to hear everything was fine I hear that nausea is a common effect after surgery. Did they give you anything for the nausea?

This was my biggest fear! I tolerate pain well, but I'm a biggggg baby with nausea. They gave me a pill before surgery, they told me it was the same anti nausea med that they gave chemotherapy patients. I'm 3 days post op and haven't been nauseous once!

Hi' date='my name is Pamela B. Im having a JULY 24 th sleeve surgery....Im from ARKANSAS......[/quote']

Welcome Pamela!

Hi! My name is Lisa. I just found and joined this site today. My surgery is scheduled for the 22nd. I'm so ready for this but I'm starting to get nervous. I have struggled with my weight for so long. I'm really hoping this surgery and lifestyle change will be the answer. Good luck to all of us! :)

Welcome Lisa! I too will have surgery on the 22nd of the month, I'm so excited. I found this site to be helpful.

Welcome Lisa! Good luck to you too!!

I'll be having mine on the 19th.

Welcome, Lisa. I'm on the 22nd also. Right now I'm just feeling excited. Maybe the nervousness will come when it's closer!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Mine is also on the 22nd!!! I can't wait to get surgery and being off work at the same time!