Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery is July 15th, in Wagga Wagga NSW with Dr Harrison.... Tomorrow I start my pre op diet.... Bit scared about sticking to the diet

My surgery is July 15th' date=' in Wagga Wagga NSW with Dr Harrison.... Tomorrow I start my pre op diet.... Bit scared about sticking to the diet[/quote']

Hey julzw2901 I am going in on the 12th at brissey! I have been doing pre op diet for two days, drink heaps of Water I have had wicked headaches but seem to be easing off now! Good luck keep us posted.

My new lease on life is 7/2/2013

Me too!!!!!!!!! Are you nervous yet???? I am extremely anxious and nervous

Ok I have a weird?... Lol I am on 4th day of pre-op diet, and I gained 3lbs and having trouble with my bm's.. Got desperate and took softener/stimulant and bam relief & 3lbs gone.. Will I need to take Miralax powder every day? I know it might come in handy post-op. Is this common during pre-op?

Awesome! I'll be more than happy to share! We're getting close!!! I'm super excited!

I know, I am super excited and nervous a bit. I can't wait though. I really want to be slim again.

Hi- i am scheduled for July 29 in Plano, Texas by Dr. Cribbins. I don't have a pre-op liquid diet - just low fat/no fat/no meat diet. I have been learning so much from reading the posts. Thanks for sharing!

You are close to me literally! lol I live in Desoto, I am getting sleeved on July 29th as well, but I will be at Baylor Downtown. My surgeon is Dr. Kuhn. I would also like to keep up with your progress as well especially since we will be sleeved on the same day if you are ok with that?

Ok, somebody please tell me that I am not the only one experiencing this craving for all of my favorite foods, and savoring each morsel like it is the last time I will ever eat it again! Example: in a span of 2 weeks I have purchased or cooked, cakes, burgers, pizza, hot links, tamales, tea cakes, fried foods from every area, and alchololic beverages that I know that I don't really need or want! My husband and children have been in hog heaven, but I think I am having a food meltdown! my Surgery is on the 29th and I have not even begun to do the liquid diet. I hate to admit this, but I ate a whole thin crust pepperoni/pineapple medium pizza the other day with the kids,(I paid for it that night while trying to sleep), but I ate it with an emotion like if I was about to say goodbye to a dying relative! That can't be a good sign!

I did the same thing for few weeks, now I just want veggies and salad since I won't have them for a bit.

Hello There' date=' I will have mine on July 8. I am kind of nervous. Any others in July?[/quote']

Seems like there are quite a few of us in July! I am super nervous but just keep thinking of this time next year!

Holy guacamole! That's incredibly spendy. What brand of Vitamins are you taking? Is it based on your surgeon's/NUT's recommendation that you get that particular brand?

I'm using good ol' Flintstones Complete chewables--actually' date=' the CVS store brand of Flintstones. Even when I combine that cost with my Calcium, which is by Celebrate so it's a little more expensive and my B[sub']12[/sub]sublinguals, it seems like you are really paying a LOT! Here's how it breaks down for me:

CVS Multivitamin + Iron chewables: 12.99 for 150 (one per day)

Celebrate Calcium Plus 500 chewables: 20 for 90 (three per day)

B12sublingual 2500mcg: 10 for 50 (one per day)

That works out to spending about 2.60 per month on Multivitamins, plus 20/month for calcium, and 6/month for B12 --even with another 40 for Protein Powder per month, I'm coming in waaaay under three hunnerd dollars. If I factor in 20 for protein-enriched almond milk, I'm still under 100 per month. That 350 price really does sound like a racket! :unsure:

I look for the sales. CVS has a sale it seems once a month, then to have coupons yippy, extra savings. I buy on line also. I'm a bargin hunter.

New member here - already doing liquid diet got July 8 th as my date

Sweet! all the best to you, keep us posted.