Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After---9 mo out

You look terrific. Isn't it great to have so much energy?? I'm almost 6 months and down 50 lbs. I feel so good. Good luck to you.

Yes I now hv the energy to play with my awesome grandson!

I hope you don't mind that I flipped them for you. You look fantastic!!

Lol no i dont mind. i couldn't figure out how to do that. Not sure if its because I only have the phone app. Thank you.

Lol no i dont mind. i couldn't figure out how to do that. Not sure if its because I only have the phone app. Thank you.

If you have an iPhone, if you go to the pic you want on your phone, the top right Corner has an edit button. Click that and at the bottom a little arrow will pop up. Just click that til it looks the way you want it and save.

If its not an iPhone, I dunno. Hehe

Anyway!! You have a nice shape. :). And good job!!

I have an android so maybe that's it

Im 5'4 & my body has always been pear shaped. So most of my weight was in my hips, butt and thighs. My starting right was 244.7 lbs. I dont have loose skin but lots of real that need toning.

One of the things I had to learn early on was do not compare. It's very hard not to compare and I did that for along time. I hd to turn my focus on my journey and what I ws accomplishing in my life and realize I ws not in this for the short haul but earnestly desired to be healthy and learn healthy eating habits. I focused on learning about carbs and Protein and what ws important to be healthy for life. Concentrate on a forever life change. Usually a sick fix never last but learning and doing is always life time change. Good luck on your journey.

Thank you! I know I need to stop thinkign of what I might look like, or how much I will lose. Everyone is different. I think I am just sidetracking my fear of failure. Working through alot of emotions right now. Trying to get it figured out before I go under.

You look fabulous! Great job!

My first thought was "HOLY COW" but that's such a unflattering expression for weight loss. You look amazing and I can only imagine how proud and happy you are to be healthier and active now.. Not to mention lookin' good ;)

Thank you! I know I need to stop thinkign of what I might look like' date=' or how much I will lose. Everyone is different. I think I am just sidetracking my fear of failure. Working through alot of emotions right now. Trying to get it figured out before I go under.[/quote']

It is very emotional at times and can feel like an emotional roller coaster. Everything is new and hitting you at once and so many changes taking place at once . You can do this! Day by day. If u mess up the great things you get up and keep on trying. You will do great. Don't allow fear to dictate what your results are. Rise up with a new positive attitude that says, I will succeed!

Thank you everyone. I feel great.

Damn, you look hot mama! Good job!