Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Doc and NUT say I am an experiment, I was sleeved on March 11th and I am not afraid to try any new foods

I love the buffets as I can try a variety of different foods taste only because I cant get hardly any thing in. Tried macaroni salad Last Night One Tablespoon, It was delicious. No Nausea No Stuck Sensation No Dumping,

I say Go For It. :)

I am 6 weeks and 5 days post op with 2 weeks more of my 2nd phase. When I reach phase 3, I still won't be on solid foods. I'm abiding by my Surgeon's rules and I'm taking it all in stride.

Every now and again a think of guacamole and pico de gallo. However, yesterday, I thought of Wingstop...those delicious Lemon Peppered Wings (bone-in) with Ranch dressing.

I doubt they will sell me just 1 wing...haha...think of all the Protein it will have.

I haven't tried this...BUT...haha! What if you got a couple of boneless wings and a little ranch and pureed it in the magic bullet? I imagine it isn't something you would want to do very often, but I would think it would be a way to get the flavor you want without compromising your sleeve. Let me know how it works if you try it!

I really want A boneless wing from Wingstop....a lemon pepper flavored one at that!

That was my lemon pepper crack, I luv the stuff. I have not had any since November :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using VST

I haven't tried this...BUT...haha! What if you got a couple of boneless wings and a little ranch and pureed it in the magic bullet? I imagine it isn't something you would want to do very often, but I would think it would be a way to get the flavor you want without compromising your sleeve. Let me know how it works if you try it!

McSleevy,

Haha...why might I just do this. This little craving may cost me more than I can eat. I have to drive to Illinois to buy the wings and purchase a food processor. This is going to a hoot and half!

I will let you know if I do, I have 3 weeks more before I can try it though!

Thank you for the suggestion!!

I'm not sure what wing stop is...

But I will say I did purée chicken when I got to that stage! I wanted meat and I'm not above blending it! :P

Laura Ven,

I think I've seen you post about living in TX, is that correct? They have them there. If not, let me tell you they are a franchise wing restaurant. I really want to have my own franchise of them, that is how much I liked them.

I may try McSleevy's suggestion, but I'm not big on blended meats...

Here is the link...I hope this doesn't offend anyone. www.wingstop.com

That was my lemon pepper crack, I luv the stuff. I have not had any since November :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using VST

I think that was about the last time I had it as well. I kept saying that I was going to partake as one of my last pre-op meals but never did. I even got some of the lemon pepper sauce and brought it home to make my own wings. SMH...not the same but close enough.

Hey I did that! This was the weekend I crossed over the line between overly cautious and eating what I'd really like.

So here's what happened - Friday night was at El Fenix with the family. I ate a taco and drank 1/3 of a peach margarita. And a few chips. I was quite full and I discovered that it's true what they say about sleeves and alcohol. I didn't need very much at all.

Saturday night - we went to a local sports bar. I ate 1 stuffed jalapeno pepper. Man was it good! Had 1/2 of a buffalo chicken wing and about 7 chili cheese fries. I was full and couldn't eat another bite. Had less than half of a frozen margarita and lost interest in it.

i wasn't sick and felt fine other than being full. So now I know. I can eat some of this stuff from time to time and not become ill. It was an awesome discovery.

I haven't tried this...BUT...haha! What if you got a couple of boneless wings and a little ranch and pureed it in the magic bullet? I imagine it isn't something you would want to do very often' date=' but I would think it would be a way to get the flavor you want without compromising your sleeve. Let me know how it works if you try it![/quote']

I did this this weekend with a Hooters wing and some blue cheese dressing! I didn't have a blender handy, but I stabbed it until it was chicken salad consistency. It was great!!! The meat from one wing and like 1tsp of sauce filled me up and went down smooth.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I was sleeved on March 8th and I took a walk on the wild side this week. I tried a waking a boomer jacks and was able to eat 3 with no problems at all. I have a harder time with oatmeal.< /p>

I was sleeved on March 8th and I took a walk on the wild side this week. I tried a waking a boomer jacks and was able to eat 3 with no problems at all. I have a harder time with oatmeal.

What is "waking a boomer jack?" I was sleeved on the 9th and had malt o meal once and it made was too much. Caused pain

I was sleeved on March 8th and I took a walk on the wild side this week. I tried a waking a boomer jacks and was able to eat 3 with no problems at all. I have a harder time with oatmeal.

I would like to know as well. :-)

I did this this weekend with a Hooters wing and some blue cheese dressing! I didn't have a blender handy' date=' but I stabbed it until it was chicken salad consistency. It was great!!! The meat from one wing and like 1tsp of sauce filled me up and went down smooth.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope when I do get to this phase that it won't be hard to made a decision!