Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Praying for you and your girls

Sent from my HTC EVO using VST

I was sleeved Jan 30th, came home and started having horrible pain. 3 days later I went back to the hospital and they discovered a leak, and I was in the hospital for a month. So, it's a good thing you went back and caught it sooner, so you will only have to stay a week. I am praying for you because I know first hand what you are going through.

Last night I was counting the hours till daylight to rush to ER. I couldn't close my eyes for 2 minutes without feeling stabbed. I truly wished I'm dead. So' date=' in the morning I called my doc and told him about my unbearable pain. Plus, I was having a mildly high fever so he urged me to run to the emergency. So I did. And they scanned my belly and analysed my blood. And they discovered I having a small leak on my sleeve!!!!! 2 days ago I was at my doc's and everything appeared excellent. Now I'm back to case1. I'm gonna have to stay hospitalised for 1 week! But the treatement is through iv and antibiotics. No more surgeries according to my doc. I'm soooo down. What shall I do with my kids in the meantime???

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h']

Oh no...... :( I was sleeved April 3rd too. I wish you the very best and a quick recovery!

Sending prayers and well wishes your way as well as a speedy recovery.

Keep us informed. Hope you are feeling stronger today.

I hope you have a private room. My hospital stay was miserable because I had a roommate. Visitors can be so loud and inconsiderate. Praying for a quick recovery!

Ooooh so glad you're being taken care of. Thoughts and prayers for your quick and safe recovery. Yes, keep us updated

I read all your messages. I'm so grateful to God for giving me this big supportive group. We don't know each other but I believe we are connected emotionally. Thank you very much, you touched me from the bottom of my heart.

Now, here's where I am today, 3 days after I was rushed to ER.

In one word, I'm MISERABLE... I'm plugged to all kind of IV Vitamins, one of which makes me sooo nauseous and sick. As a pain killer, they use Perfalgan on me. 1000 ml for 6 hours. So I'm living in constant moaning because the minute the antipain bottle is off, the pain is on. Today, they're going to put a kind of stent on my leak by endoscopy and then we're gonna have to wait and see.

I smell like a horse because I'm sweating like a horse. My hair looks like a cheap wig and my mouth is bitter and dry.

As for the stay, well, my doc moved me today in a private room because the situation was unbearable where I was. My neighbour who had a kidney stone removed was receiving family and visitors all day long. Not to mention the TV and the lunch and dinner gathering...pfffft I almost saw a bbq party coming!

So, I just woke up. In pain as u can imagine. All my Iv's are centralised into an electrical box that distributes the liquids in the recommended doses but that forbids me to move more than 2 feet far from bed. And that's what's eating me inside out. I'm trapped against my will. And this situation is going to last for some more weeks!! Believe me I'm beyond crazyness but it comes to my mind to the remove all that martian system and go back home to die in peace and dignity. I'm soooo sorry for what I did to myself. I was healthy, happy but overweight and I wanted to stick by the damn social rules and here where I Am now. I missed this shot and I am the only person accountable in this nightmare.

I remember not very long ago, a girl who has a low Bmi (roller or smtg like that) was having a hard time convincing everybody she needed the surgery. I hope she reads my experience and that it is not too late. But I also wish she doen't mess up with this thread cuz I'm extremely sick and I wouldn't bear my mobile bipping all the time lol.

Thank u for reading and God bless u my friends. Kisses. Pascale.

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h]

Prayers and hugs to you and your girls. Keep us updated.

Pascale I am so sorry you are going thru this! I feel just terrible for you. I know anything I say will not be enough to ease your mind in what you are going thru. All I can offer you are my prayers of which you will be in most definitely!

I just heard abt Boston blasts!!!! OMG I hope all of you, your relatives and friends are safe and sound!!!!

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h]

Hope this nightmare ends for u really soon. I know I would feel trapped and bored in the hospital and to make things worst. I'd be really missing my beautiful kids. :(. Sending healing energy ur way. :)