Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last night I was counting the hours till daylight to rush to ER. I couldn't close my eyes for 2 minutes without feeling stabbed. I truly wished I'm dead. So, in the morning I called my doc and told him about my unbearable pain. Plus, I was having a mildly high fever so he urged me to run to the emergency. So I did. And they scanned my belly and analysed my blood. And they discovered I having a small leak on my sleeve!!!!! 2 days ago I was at my doc's and everything appeared excellent. Now I'm back to case1. I'm gonna have to stay hospitalised for 1 week! But the treatement is through iv and antibiotics. No more surgeries according to my doc. I'm soooo down. What shall I do with my kids in the meantime???

[Don't let your emotions make you their b***h]

I'm glad that you are getting the help that you need and it happened in a timely fashion.. Even better news about not needing another surgery. Just take it a day at a time and don't be timid about asking family and friends help with your children..

Oh no!! How far post op are you? What were your symptoms?

I will send up some prayers for you. Keep sipping and walking in the hospital. Feel better soon!

I'm soooo sorry to that you are having to endure this unexpected hurdle that you WILL soon get over. Good luck to you, I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. I hope you have family/friends that can help you out with your kids but I no there nothing like a mothers love. Good luck and best wishes elpaso73 :)

Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear you have a leak! But I'm so glad you are getting medical attention! And that's good news that you won't need surgery to fix it. I agree with Laura, don't be shy about asking for help with your kids. I also agree, take it one day at a time, you will get thru this! Sending a prayer your way! :)

small leak on my sleeve!!!!!

elpaso73

OH NO!!!! :angry:

i'm so very sorry. :(

staying in the hospital for a week :(

iv, antibiotics - if doing this, and you will be fine - worth the inconvenience of the hospital stay

hopefully no more side effects/problems

being down, depressed now - i can only imagine how you must be feeling

wish i could take the kids for you (seriously) and put your mind at ease

hopefully you have family - mom, siblings, friend that will come to your rescue????

i'm sure someone can understand the severity of your situation - and help out

even if people alternate - couple of days mom comes over, then one friend, later someone else

you should/must have help once you get home

you will be recuperating - and you need your rest - and some help too maybe

good luck hun

take care

I'm so sorry your going thru this! Like Laura said...you gotta ask for help! Hopefully soon this will all be a bad memory! Sending (((Hugs))) & prayers!

So sorry to hear that i will keep you in prayer...

Thank u my friends. It's such an awful time. I feel very bad. And I dream of Water. I'm not allowed to put anything in my mouth. But I'm praying...thank you for ur advice and encouragement. My sis in law will take care of the girls.My angels are so worried :(

PROUDGRAMMY thank u thank u thank u. U touched my heart.

Oh no!! How far post op are you? What were your symptoms?

I will send up some prayers for you. Keep sipping and walking in the hospital. Feel better soon!

I am sorry I am unable to write for a sentence takes about 10 corrections. I promise once I feel better I'll elaborate more about the symptoms. Thank u so much for the care.

I hope you feel better really soon. I the to hear you are hurting!

Sorry to hear about the leak but it will bea distant memory soon just take care one day at a time I know how you feel I went home after one day and had to go back to hospital with a stricture, but my doc took good care of me and your doc will take good care of you too so stay strong and sending prayers your way!

Our thoughts & prayers are with you! Right now you're getting the help that you need so just focus on your recovery. Your children are in good hands. Please keep us updated...

Prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery headed your way!!

So sorry to hear this. Will pray for a speedy recovery. Do they know how you could have gotten it?