Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck in Mexico...Any recommendations?

A Tummy Tuck that gets your love handles and pulls your outer thighs up. I haven't seen anything cheaper in MX. I'm sure as you add things on it would be cheaper because you don't need to pay the hospital or anesthesia again.

A tummy tuck is one heck of a surgery to recover from, just helping out my east coasters. He's in pretty big demand and it takes about a month to get a consult and then 6-8 weeks to schedule the surgery. The surgery is in a large metro hospital with 5 towers (they do open heart, ect).

Like a typical American surgeon your chances of getting him my phone or email are zilch, but he is a super funny down to earth guy.

I've had friends who had tummy tucks done in Pittsburgh (about an hour away) and Dr Mueller is waaaay better.

Dr S seems great with many satisfied patients posting on OH. I have one main reservation - alot of times he puts implants over the muscle. Other surgeons I consulted with just dont do that.

He is willing to do jumbo procedures - everything at once. That exceeds my comfort zone BUT I could choose to have less done at once.

He does consults by email but will be in Florida in June.

Implants over the muscle look and feel much more real in my experience. If you were sagging and not getting a breast lift of course you'd want under the muscle.

Does Dr S do surgery in FL?

No, he is in monterry mexico just in Florida for his annual consult trek.

That's pretty cool! Thanks.

Apparently Dr. Sauceda comes to different areas of the country once a year to do consults. He will be in Florida this year and Las Vegas next year. I decided to save the money and do the consult by email. If I do have the plastics, I will need to save all I can

I live my Body by Sauceda. The LBL is the easiest recovery. I had it all done at once. Arrived Thursday, body Friday, face Monday, moved to hotel Wednesday. Movie and lunch out Friday, Saturday. dinner out every evening. Monday to the mall, lunch, evening movie. Tuesday getting stitches out. Wednesday fly home. A friend came with me for support. Her hotel was paid by Dr. S. when I was ready I moved into our room at the Hampton Inn. Dr. Sends a driver to the airport to pick us up, then paid for my taxi back to airport. Nurse Patti comes to the hotel daily. Dr. Comes by daily to check on you.

I had Dr cardenas. She did my tt thigh lift arm lift Lipo and she gave me a nice bubble butt :)

Dottie, I am also a Dr. Ariel Ortiz patient (August 2012); wondering why you weren't considering the Ariel Center for plastics......I had originally chosen Dr. Ortiz/OCC because of the connection with Ariel Center, but now am re-considering and wondering if Dr. Saucedo, with doing so many, and haven't heard of any complications so far (other than seromas, which is a risk anywhere)....

Dottie, I am also a Dr. Ariel Ortiz patient (August 2012); wondering why you weren't considering the Ariel Center for plastics......I had originally chosen Dr. Ortiz/OCC because of the connection with Ariel Center, but now am re-considering and wondering if Dr. Saucedo, with doing so many, and haven't heard of any complications so far (other than seromas, which is a risk anywhere)....

Hi!

I love Dr. Ortiz and would go to him or recommend him in a heartbeat for bariatric surgery. And I was planning on going to the Ariel Center... but, after doing my due diligent research... I decided that Dr Sauceda in Monterrey, MX was the one for me. I couldn't find any info on the plastic surgeon at Ariel or find many of his patients to talk with. Dr. Sauceda has a group on ObesityHelp.com and Facebook page... so, I have gotten alot of great information and support from them. The aftercare with Dr. S seems more hands on. And when you email or call... you are talking to Dr. S himself... not a coordinator. I also like the idea of flying directly into Monterrey instead of San Diego and crossing the border.

Hope this helps! I am scheduled with Dr. S this Fall... August 29 to be exact.

Good luck with your journey!

Cheers, Dottie

I have pushed mine with Dr. S to October 7th getting ready to confirm airfare. A little nervous since I will be going alone. I can't possibly expect someone to go watch me recover for 10 days. That's not a vacation! That's torture!

I have pushed mine with Dr. S to October 7th getting ready to confirm airfare. A little nervous since I will be going alone. I can't possibly expect someone to go watch me recover for 10 days. That's not a vacation! That's torture!

I'm going with my mom in Aug for 10 days while she recovers......I have 5 small children, to me, it's a Vacation ;)

Hi Skyjack!

Good luck to you and I will keep you up to date on my progress if you are interested. I will be posting on Dr. Sauceda's Facebook book page and his discussion group. I have two good friends that will will be with me for part of the time... but, I am sure I will be in good hands!

Cheers, Dottie

I'm going with my mom in Aug for 10 days while she recovers......I have 5 small children, to me, it's a Vacation ;)

Hi Janarae,

When will you be in Monterrey? That's nice of you to go with your Mom... wish her the best from me!

Cheers,

Dottie