Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am i going to lose more?

Hi!!! I got sleeved on feb 16th I've lost 28pds so far but have been stuck at that for about 20 days :(. So is this it? Can't get rid of this darn stall I drink water/protein the way in supposed to. And I also exercise/walk everyday 2-3 miles. Has anybody gone thru this for this long?? I'm getting very very discouraged :(

I was sleeved on the 18th and I am down 17 or 10 since surgery, I am going to try going carb less next week and see if that will do anything, right now I do 40 carbs a day, had 1/2 cup of tortellini and meatballs for dinner

I was sleeved on the 18th and I am down 17 or 10 since surgery' date=' I am going to try going carb less next week and see if that will do anything, right now I do 40 carbs a day, had 1/2 cup of tortellini and meatballs for dinner[/quote']

Was it feb or march that u got sleeved?

I'm in the same boat. I was sleeved on March 5th and started eating soft foods 3 weeks afterwards and I've only lost a pound or two the last two weeks.

getting very very discouraged :(

minnie78

chin up bud :)

stalls happen to everyone - we've allllll been there done that!!!!

but of course that doesn't help you any :angry:

stalls are terrible, evil things, like the devil :angry:

but......you've lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks???? :)

OMG thats wonderful

you are doing everything correctly so the weight will come off

keep drinking, exercise

good things come to those who "wait/weight"?? :lol: :lol:

trust me you will lose plenty more weight - I promise - really i do :)

keep on trucking'

good luck!!! :)

and remember...................

"God Grant Me Patience, Just Hurry Up About It"

:lol:

Same boat!!!! I feel like all this was for nothing. I am stuck at 265. I am getting my Water, doing the Protein and walking thing. UGH!!!!

Just like Grammy says, it will pass. I should know, I'm the Queen of Stalls. You can see my multiple frantic posts about stalls. Lol! I spend more time stalled than losing but it all adds up.

Posting my before/current & my new phone screen saver, I keep chanting this mantra to myself!

(been floating between 195 & 205 since JANUARY!)

post-31248-13813664539934_thumb.jpg

post-31248-13813664540849_thumb.jpg

Try mixing it up some...do a little more or less exercise, eat more calories for a day and see if it doesn't trick the body out of the stall. I'm 6 weeks out and have just gotten out of my second stall which lasted about a week, I think. I'm trying not to rely on the scale for weight loss since I know I could be losing inches instead of pounds. Anyways, I've been trying to change this up for 3 days before I saw the scale move again. It's an art trying to figure out exactly what your body needs to keep it from stalling...an art that I am far from perfecting.

Up your Protein and cut the carbs and all sugar and you will break it. If you already don't eat a lot of carbs then you need to increase your carbs and keep your protein intake the same.

Hi!!! I got sleeved on feb 16th I've lost 28pds so far but have been stuck at that for about 20 days :(. So is this it? Can't get rid of this darn stall I drink water/protein the way in supposed to. And I also exercise/walk everyday 2-3 miles. Has anybody gone thru this for this long?? I'm getting very very discouraged :(

Bless you for posting this! I am so frustrated I could just scream. Sleeved on Feb 20th, lost 30 pounds practically overnight and haven't lost a pound in 20 something days as well. I am getting my ass kicked in boot camp several times a week plus going to the gym on alternating days and I am back to the liquid diet. Haven't touched sugar or alcohol since my surgery and the shakes I prepare do have some carbs but not a lot. It saddens me to think that this is as good as I'm gonna get :-(

I'm with you all on this. Sleeved 2/27, lost 20lbs in 2 weeks (didn't have a preop diet), lost 3 lbs in week 3 and nothing since. Guess I started the "week 3 stall" in week 4. Oh well, guess ill just have to wait it out like everyone else.

I was sleeved feb 21st. I lost ten preop. And 22 since. Now stalled. And saw doc today. He said to expect stalls. Don't get discouraged. And it'll just drop one day. But. It's sooooo frustrating. Then scale moves a lb. and I get so excited lol

Are you are eating any starchy foods? I am 13weeks out 61 pounds down I have not had a stsll but my nut doesn't want me to eat bread rice Pasta potatoes any thing with starch or flour only meat and vegetables and no sugar at all splenda or sweet and low. Also please don't drink your calories in juice sugar free drinks only I by lipton diet tea zero calories crystal light and Water see if that works. I also was not on a preop diet.

I'm in the same boat. I was sleeved on March 5th and started eating soft foods 3 weeks afterwards and I've only lost a pound or two the last two weeks.

Once I started eating solid foods I stalled for two full weeks, but measured my stomach and it was down 4 inches! I tried on jeans from before surgery and they fell off! I'd only lost 14lbs but was losing inches... Try on some old clothes... It may pick up your spirits! Chin up! Ya here?

Just like Grammy says' date=' it will pass. I should know, I'm the Queen of Stalls. You can see my multiple frantic posts about stalls. Lol! I spend more time stalled than losing but it all adds up.

Posting my before/current & my new phone screen saver, I keep chanting this mantra to myself!

(been floating between 195 & 205 since JANUARY!)[/quote']

Wow!! U look great!!! Thank u for the advice!!:)