Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where the May sleevers i just got my date!

May 13th here so excited but terrified also, never had any kind of surgery, never even been in the hospital

I'm right there with you AudOne! No surgery ever and my only hospitalizations were when I had my babies....BUT...I want it enough to do it. At first, in looking into this last year, it scared me so bad I stopped my research for about 6 weeks. Then I worked through it and decided I would rather be on the sleeve road than the current one of weight gain each year and snowballing medical problems. Am I looking forward to the surgery? Yes and No. Not looking forward to the immediate potential for pain, nausea and possible complications. Yes - looking forward to getting it DONE and getting past it to use it for a permanent change. I'll be rooting for you on the 13th (and all our May sleeve buddies)!!

I'm May 2nd! Day three on low carb pre diet. so far so good. Need to get my stuff ordered.

Good luck all!

Im May 2. My birthday is May 3.. So this year I am having a rebirth before my birthday. I am starting a new life.

Im May 2. My birthday is May 3.. So this year I am having a rebirth before my birthday. I am starting a new life.

Im may 2 lapband revision

May 15th at noon is my date!!!

Hey got my date May 2 just want to get it done.

IDK if you're a man or a woman, but we're Sleeve Sisters! I'm getting sleeved May 2nd as well. :)

I'm doing a 2 week liquid diet, are you? If so, how's it goin?

May 15th at noon is my date!!!

May 15 for me too in MI!

I'm also May 6th! I start my pre-op liquid diet tomorrow. Can't believe it's almost here. Been a long 6 months!

Hi I have mine on April 30th. :rolleyes: I started my pre-op liquid diet yesterday.

Hi I have mine on April 30th. :rolleyes: I started my pre-op liquid diet yesterday.

April or May?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using VST

Anybody started their Protein Shakes yet? And if s any suggestions

I've put some stuff on my blog I have started to track my journey...band expressions...on WordPress under rockdutchess as well...

I started this journey deciding between the lap band and the sleeve...

I decided to sleeve it!

I will try and post something with a link... as I am a May sleever and who best to join me on my journey than May sleevers!

Best wishes all...