Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

Do you all vote? I haven't yet this year, mostly because I haven't caught the show live yet, lol. But I will, oh I will! :)

I've never voted. But I did text the show the other night to try and win $10,000.:)

Tonight I hope to really see some improvement. It is usually at this stage they start taking the comments to heart and stepping it up!:clap2: I am soooo excited!:)

Simon hopefully will not be bored:bored

Randy will not say "I don't know man":phanvan

Paula will not say "Well.............":rolleyes

It will be a night of knock out preformances!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Turner24

Blake was INCREDIBLE!! He is my new favorite, LOVED HIM!!

I also really like Chris Richardson, he is way cool!

Boys did way better this week, but I'm afraid Sanjaya needs to go home. He is good, but not great.

What did y'all think??

I agree about Sanjaya, although he was not my least favorite...

Least fav is the dood who sand cyndi Lauper.. ewwwww

3-way tie for favorite - blake, sundance, and the guy sho sang geek in the pink

Yeah, I'm afraid Brandon (the Cyndi Lauper guy) worked himself off the show with that one. And he's been a favorite of mine. *sigh* Oh well.

My favs this week were Sundance, Blake & Chris. To me, Blake already looks like a star on stange, really impressive. I was glad Sundance did well, he's been really hurting since Hollywood week. Think he got freaked out.

My votes for leaving:

1. Sanjaya: cute kid, but needs some edge... and some "extrovertness" (lol, my new word!)

2. AUGH!!!! We're down to ones I like. Based solely on last night, though, it's gotta be Brandon. :(

Can't wait for tonight!!

I can't wait for tonight either... My fav's out of the girls are Sabrina (hot hot hot) and Jordin Sparks.

I don't like Antonella's choice of song last week and her voice for that matter, even if she looks good soaking wet in a white t-shirt. (anyone watching the news on her?)

What is going on with this show! That was the worst results show since Chris Daughtry was voted off. Sabrina should have never gone home and Sanjaya should be at home right now.

This means that all the people in this top twelve will be touring together after the show is done.

What happened AMERICA???? :) :woot: :woot:

I heard a rumor that starting on the next round of voting, all those calling in will be asked one question on current events. I have it from a good source (my uncle is a producer on AI) that the first question will be, "Who is Scooter Libby?":help:

It is a secret, so if you guys don't pass this question around via e-mail, the educated guess is that less than 15% of the phone-in callers will get the correct answer. The questions are important to the advertisers. It helps them with determining how sophisticated to make their commercials.:think

I am officially boycotting the show.

After ditching Sabrina and Sundance last night instead of Haley or Sanjaya..........What were you thinking America?!?!!!

I think we should ban all voters under the age of 18!(Yeah, I know its not possible) I think either Chris Sligh, Melinda or Lakisha SHOULD win....but at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if SANJAYA was the next American Idol!!!! GRRRRRR

I never have voted... But maybe I should have voted for my girl Sabrina this week. I don't even know what the name of the girl that beat her out was or is. Thats how bad I think she is. I only know who Sanjaya is because of his hot sister :hungry:. But still cannot believe what happened last night.

Terrible Terrible Terrible

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

American Idol is really disappointing me this year. I am really wondering how some of those people made it thru period. Just awful!!! Sanjaya sounded okay in his audition, but from the way he's sounded on the show he should have never gotten thru anyway.

I was really disappointed about Sabrina and Sundance going home. I thought both of them should have made it to the top 12.

This has been a really disappointing season.

I cannot believe these people this year! The talent just is not there. I can't complain about who has gone home and who has not because I haven't voted yet this year. But I do think there must be something wrong with the sound on my tv! LOL Because what I hear sucks! (except for a select few) And seems what Randy thinks is good, I do not, and what he doesn't like, I do! LOL Maybe this week will be better!!:faint:

well to be quite honest with all of you. I predicted who was going to leave this week and was right... for that I am happy with the show.