Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Okay, just laughed my ass off for the past two hours. Well, actually, my ass is still there, big as ever, but I laughed so hard at Lisa Lampanelli that my cheeks (the ones on my face) are killing me!

Brandy, I am soooooooo happy to hear the news about your DH. That's fantastic. I hope this will take some of the stress off of you and you'll start feeling better too.

I think a lap band ladies weekend of revelry would be the BEST!!! OMG we would have so much fun. And we'll all be total hotties in another year. WOOHOO!!!!! PAAARRRTTTAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

dee, when you go to bed tonight, try to refrain from thinking about the big boned banana man. Or chili cheese dogs. Or these two bananas doin' the nasty.:thumbup: I'm thinking we all need to chip in and buy dee a lady toy to alleviate some of her, ummmm, pent up frustration.

I'm in-if we all chip in we can get her one of those really fancy rabbit ones!! :)

don't make me find and post a picture of it...i'm not scared! it's similar to the jack rabbit - haven't we all heard of the jack rabbit? it was all the rage when it came out 10yrs ago.

Ok, clearly I should have kept reading down the page because you are much more up to date on your toys than me! :thumbup:

That would be so much fun! I'm hoping I get to meet some of you during my temporary stay in Colorado.:tt2:

Can anyone help me out with a multiple post? :) I really like to think of myself as computer literate but geesh...I've had trouble naviagting my way around this site.:thumbup: Until then I guess you will have to put up with all the individual posts.:mellow: Sorry! I know this frustrates some ppl...:cool2:

Well, I have been on here for a year and still haven't figured out how to do it so I probably REALLY annoy people!!

Tonight we had my daughters birthday party. She is the most beautiful girl in the world...see below for proof!:)

So, let's all focus on her face...forget about the mammograms, the colon surgeries, the broken puppies, the ex-husbands, the bad neighbors, the BAD nurses, the costs of fills, being on-call (and even though I'M not, my husband is and that's just as bad), not losing a lb. this week, non-existent libido, cravings, hurt arms, etc. (because I just can't remember ALL the issues we have going on here) and just enjoy what God put on this earth...little princesses!!:mellow:

Good point Marci!!! (And when you sum it up that way, we all sound like a bunch of colossal whiners!) She is ADORABLE!! I hope she had fun at her party!!!!

(Oh, and I was going to tell you, I watched "30 Days of Night" the other night and I am officially never coming to Alaska!) :thumbup:

How funny! I am interviewing for a PACU position too!!

I just interviewed for the Clinical Informatics RN position at a hopsital being built. DH and I went yesterday and we like a small town nearby. Now the real question is do we want to up root our whole family for this great job offer! Anyone that does my job would jump at the chance to work in a new hopsital completely interfaced with no paper. They will even have vs machines in every room that will auto imput the data to the EMR and will begin with everything including CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry). We would have to figure out where DH would work.

I'm getting financing in line and DH said maybe you should wait with everything going on. I told him I would pass on the job if I had to chose. DUH!:thumbup: He said ok. No problem.

Good luck to all in their pursuit of a job they love!:eek:

I'm in-if we all chip in we can get her one of those really fancy rabbit ones!! :thumbup:

I used to sell slumber parties when I just became a nurse and worked night shift. The rabbit was the "Rolls Royce" of toys. It was even on Sex in the City.

.....It deserved the name. :eek:

I've been avoiding LBT for about a week or so. I guess I just needed a break and did not want to admit that I had been a "bad-bandster"! Well I woke up the other morning and had a talk with myself. And it worked!!! I wanted to loose 100lbs before my birthday (sept. 30) and I've been seeing the same numbers for about a month.

LOOK WHAT I SAW THIS MORNING!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I DID IT!!! 101LBS since January 1st!!!!!! I'm sooo excited I'm going out to buy me some new jeans!!!!

My daughter and I are going out for "girls night" (she's 3 yrs....and loves girls night with mommy! Hubby's at the fire station and she knows we get to do girly things. :eek: We're going to an amusement park here in OKC (for free!) I'm going to ride some rides with my little girl and celebrate!!! I'll try to post some updated photos soon.

AGAIN>>>>>WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!:thumbup:

post-220987-13813137611351_thumb.jpg

Brandy...I am so releived that there wasn't the "C word". Still praying for his speeding recovery and that you can find a way to take good care of yourself.

Mal....35 minutes of running.....shoot girl, you could train me!!! Incredible victory!!!

Denver...I made a mistake a couple weeks ago when I was recommending Protein Powder. My absolute favorite is not made by Desiger Whey....it's made by Muscle Milk and the flavor is chocolate Mint....if you are into that sort of thing. Bandster Hell will be over soon enough. I gained 6 lbs in that month so the fact that you stayed the same this week is a victory in my opinion.

Shelbi, Dee, Anyone else doing BFL. Just checking in here. So far I have gotten my workouts in each day and stuck to my modified eating plan. Once more day until a free day. Woo hoo. Can't wait to eat some ice cream. Shelbi, if you are having your free day today, enjoy and have a pre yardsale drink or two for me. How are you guys doing with BFL? Anyone sore? I had a really hard time with my upper body workout this week due to the lingering pain in my shoulder from my Adventure Race Bike Crash. It's time to make that dr appointment I've been avoiding. If there are any others that want to join the BFL challenge at any time, just let us know. I think Denise, Adork and Mal are the other possible entries....just keep us posted so we don't lose track of you.

Tonight we had my daughters birthday party. She is the most beautiful girl in the world...see below for proof!:thumbup:

So, let's all focus on her face...forget about the mammograms, the colon surgeries, the broken puppies, the ex-husbands, the bad neighbors, the BAD nurses, the costs of fills, being on-call (and even though I'M not, my husband is and that's just as bad), not losing a lb. this week, non-existent libido, cravings, hurt arms, etc. (because I just can't remember ALL the issues we have going on here) and just enjoy what God put on this earth...little princesses!!:eek:

Oh, Marcy, what a dolly baby!!! You must be so proud.

How's the weather up there? My oldest brother and his wife went on an AK cruise last week. While I'm pretty sure they understood it wouldn't be tropical, I hope they packed for the weather.

I just interviewed for the Clinical Informatics RN position at a hopsital being built. DH and I went yesterday and we like a small town nearby. Now the real question is do we want to up root our whole family for this great job offer! Anyone that does my job would jump at the chance to work in a new hopsital completely interfaced with no paper. They will even have vs machines in every room that will auto imput the data to the EMR and will begin with everything including CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry). We would have to figure out where DH would work.

I'm getting financing in line and DH said maybe you should wait with everything going on. I told him I would pass on the job if I had to chose. DUH!:thumbup: He said ok. No problem.

Good luck to all in their pursuit of a job they love!:eek:

I don't know, that sounds like a darn cool job!!! Our hospital is supposed to be "paperless" but we are a looooong way away from reaching that goal. It is a joke!

Shelbi-

My sister wants me to come visit her in NC before she leaves for Iraq. She wants me to come sometime around the 15th of November because the Marine Corp Ball is the 15th and she wants me to go. (I think she secretly wants to find me a new boyfriend or something.)

I would be flying into New Bern and staying in Havelock. She works in Camp Lejune. I don't know how far any of those places are from you, but maybe we could meet up sometime when I am there?

Okay, here are the week 2 weigh ins thus far. Denver, did you say you were at 0 this week? I thought I saw that somewhere but didn't write it down. Did I miss anyone else? Congrats to all the losers, BTW.

Adorkable Goal: 15/wk1: +5/wk2:-5:biggrin:

Bahotmomma Goal: 17/ wk 1: -1:laugh:

BellaPerdente Goal: 25/wk1:0/wk2:-7:biggrin:

Bookholder Goal: 15/wk 1: +1:laugh:

Brandymom Goal: 20/ wk1:-3.5/wk2:-0:biggrin:

Deboregon Goal: 15/ wk 1:-1.4/wk2:+1.2 :thumbup:

DenverGirl Goal: 8/ wk1:-2

Greenchrysalis Goal: 15/ wk 1: -2 :cool2:

Lifesaver Goal: 15/wk1:+1/wk2:-3 :eek:

Lotzasunshine Goal: 20/wk 1: -2 :tt2:

Marcyinak Goal: 16/wk 1: -4:laugh:

Minidriver Goal: 16/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.4:mellow:

Munchkin Goal: 15/wk1:+1/wk2:-3:biggrin:

PrtyAntOvrYt Goal: 28/wk 1: +.8 :biggrin:

ShelbiCallie Goal: 22/wk1:0/wk2:0:biggrin:

Sidann Goal: 19/wk 1: -2:laugh:

Dee-just for the record, if I go to the Marine Corp Ball, I will turn into as much of a raving horndog as you are. I have a SERIOUS thing for Marines in dress blues!!! My sister knew exactly which carrot to dangle in front of me!!!

Dee-just for the record, if I go to the Marine Corp Ball, I will turn into as much of a raving horndog as you are. I have a SERIOUS thing for Marines in dress blues!!! My sister knew exactly which carrot to dangle in front of me!!!

I will not make a naughty retort. I will not, I will not, I will not :thumbup:

That would be so much fun! I'm hoping I get to meet some of you during my temporary stay in Colorado.:eek:

Maybe you would be able to go to the group at Dr K's office in October. I'm sure there will be a few of us there.:thumbup: