Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

So....is that off Colfax and Lincoln like my map Quest said??? :wink2:

One time Mapquest took to the parking lot of a nursing home -- when we were trying to get to a camp ground in Durango! My ex was furious at me for not getting better directions! I think Mapquest doesn't do well with the Great Outdoors!

Ooo....so its west of the I25?

Go North on I-25 to C-470 West. Take C-470 West -- past Broadway, past Santa Fe -- and several other exits. Then turn South on to Wadsworth and you'll see the signs for Chatfield.

okay...I will. Sorry about being paranoid about being lost! heeheheehee!:biggrin2:

Hey I don't blame you! If I were going to the Springs I would have done the same if not worse! I'm scared to death of being lost! That's why I do Mapquest on everything! Seriously, however, just call me.

Brandy,

I did not know about the BBQ, not sure if it would be ok for me to go since I"m only a patient on the books so far, and have not had my consult yet. What do you think?

Denver...I don't see why not? Why not go and get motivated for all the great AFTERS?!? That is why I want to go...to re-motivate myself!

Hey Everyone! I'm getting banded on August 21st in Denver, Co my mom is coming out from California a few days before my surgery and she was wondering if there were any seminars out in the Denver area between Saturday August 16th and Tuesday August 19th that she could attend. My doctor only holds them on the second Tuesday of each month so that's out of the question. If anybody know of anything in the Denver area between those dates it would be really appreciated! Thank You

So can anyone tell me good bandster adult beverages? I KNOW that there are lots of calories...but I ALSO know that I will want some. I just want the band to stay safe!

Thanks, Dee! I will give you a jingle if I get lost! I'll prolly make it. I know Denver better than I ever knew Phoenix, even after 35 years. Can't wait to see you all! :biggrin2:

So can anyone tell me good bandster adult beverages? I KNOW that there are lots of calories...but I ALSO know that I will want some. I just want the band to stay safe!

vodka and 5 calorie cranberry juice. If you use 1/2 shot of vodka, the whole drink is like 65 calories or something. And it's tasty too.

Okay, about the pants...They were the only clean pair of jeans I had that day, I thought they still fit as I had not had them on in a while. I put them on, came out of the trailer and all the guys (we were at a bachelor party) started laughing hysterically. We than went on a ride to the lake and when we got there my hubby sd "I thought you had a watermelon in your pants when you stood up they stuck out so far". Needless to say I had 2 pairs of those pants with me so we burned one pair in the camp fire that night and I kept one to remind me of how I never want to look that way again. (Sorry I know it was a long story):tongue:

Yeah for the burning of the pants!!!! Awesome!! Good thing you kept one pair as a reminder. I plan on doing that too!

HELLO TWOS!!!!!!!!!Greetings All. I weighed this morning having arrived back from Texas. I am now in TWOTERVILLE!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!! Way to rock your band girl. So proud of you!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I called and paid my final $9800 today. Have to say I am getting nervous, guys. Don't know what about exactly...probably the immediate time after and the travel home, although the flight isn't that long. I guess I fear I won't have the right stuff around the house after surgery. I have had a couple of sleepless nights over this (in addition to the ones concerning Tucker.)

Update on the Tuck-man: Emergency hospital called yesterday to report on the bacteria culture they took from the wound around the trach. hole.

It is E.Coli, so the Clavanox they had him on was doing no good. He needs a new antibiotic. Called Dr. Jeff as I was concerned about the E.Coli; he said "No worries! E.Coli is everywhere." The meds, however, are something else!! A 10-DAY SERIES: $124...the tech called the company "Nazis" as they have monopoly on this particular drug and charge 4 times its worth:cursing::cool2::angry:

Phone just rang: A/C in my truck: $1100.:tt2::scared2: Boy, I am glad I have good credit as that is $10,000 just today!:ohmy:

Oh my goodness girly. What a pile that has landed on your plate. hopefully the new meds will get Tucker feeling better soon!! :wink2:

If anyone wants to do another challenge let me know! I'm interested! We can choose a different day for weigh ins or a shorter time period or a longer one.

You all are the boss of me!:lol:

YES!!! I think we SHOULD do another challenge. I liked being accountable to others! :lol: We could do a Labor Day challenge. That is exactly a month from now. A nice short 4 week challenge. 8-10 pounds... something like that. What does everyone think??