Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow night at 6pm at Red Robin, I-25 and Arapahoe Rd.!

I don't know any of you so how do I find you?

I don't know any of you so how do I find you?

we sit by the front door for a few minutes. If you are runing late, just tell the hostess you are with some people. Usually they say we are "with the band" LOL I will probably be there about 5-10 minutes early. looking forward to meeting you.

-julie

So good to meet Nora and Julie. Thanks for answering all my questions and I'm sorry if I asked too many? I did forget one though. I have this recurring pain in my left clavicle? I've read on other forums of others having this pain? Why?

So good to meet Nora and Julie. Thanks for answering all my questions and I'm sorry if I asked too many? I did forget one though. I have this recurring pain in my left clavicle? I've read on other forums of others having this pain? Why?

It was nice meeting you too. No, you most surely did not ask too many questions. I know we were both happy to answer any you had. The pain is generally from being "blown up" with gas (so they have more room to work). Walking usually helps the residual gas dissipate... right Nora?

Hi all, it was fun to see you at Red Robin tonight. Would love to post a picture, but can't figure out how. When you select the Image icon, it asks for a URL. Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

Dan, Julie is right - this is just from the gas they use to inflate your abdomen during surgery. The pain refracts to other places. It will go away in a day or so. Try a heating pad if it bothers you a lot. Looking forward to seeing you on the 21st.

Nora,

When you click on edit my profile you next need to check the “Browse” button. You then need to go to find your pictures folder on your computer and choose a picture you like. Sometimes it’s best to go to your picture folder and look for the one picture you want and write down the name or number of that picture. It depends on how you view your pictures after you click “Browse”. Double click the picture you like and then upload.

Don’t click the import URL. That’s only if you want to select a picture from the web. For instance, you could find a URL for Cameron Diaz and use that as your image. But you want to use an image from your computer so you must “Browse” images on your computer.

Dan

OMG I am so retarded. I was so excited about going and meeting all of you. I got home from work last night and completely forgot about it. I am so bummed. I had the money and the time off which never happens and i forgot. OMG. So when is the next meeting? It would be great if someone or all of you could send me a text message reminding me of the next one. my number is 7204290669. just please explain who u are. Also i am on FB. look for glowormvl or violet lopez. I am so upset i missed it. I hope there is another one soon. I would really like to not miss it. lol

Apology accepted. I'll call "Guido" and cancel the contract. You're safe till our next meeting wink_smile.gif

D

I created a group for denver area. go join it.

I created a group for denver area. go join it.

I joined the new group....Thanks Glowormvl!

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and excited to be here. I have a date scheduled with Dr. John Weaver for December 22, 2011 for a Lap Band.

I wanted to see if there are any Dr. Weaver patients over here on Dr. Kirshenbaums thread?

A thread has been started by Natalie at

Considering Dr. John Weaver In Colorado

Please let me know how you have done with Dr. Weavers surgery and care.

Glad to be here and moving forward!!

Hi everybody,

Wanted to share this great article about eating with the band - wish I had read this a long time ago:

http://bariatrictimes.com/2011/09/22/gastric-banding-and-the-fine-art-of-eating/#more-1934

Great article. He really paints a picture for the patient. I'm looking forward to my first fill. Till then it seems like I can still eat about whatever I want including salads and red meats. Fortunately I'm eating low carb, low fat and with the band I'm eating about 30% less. Still losing weight but it's slowing down now. I'll enjoy this through the Holidays and look forward to a skinny new year.

D