Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Dr. Kirshenbaum's Retirement Party

Thursday, October 20, 2011

5:00pm - 7:00pm

Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus

Classroom 1 & 2

Thanks for the info about Dr.Metz. I changed jobs and now have Kaiser, so maybe my insurance will help out for a change!

Are we still up for RR on Sept. 11? Count me in if so. I am happy that Dr. K's retirement party info was posted too. He is just a really nice and caring Doctor. I hope he continues his travels and photography. He is very talented.

Take care everyone - hope to see you soon.

Mary

My care was taken over by Dr Metz when the person who maimed me..... Er, my surgeon was chased out of the state by the medical board (sorry... feeling a bit out of sorts and bitter today!!! :blink: )

Anyway, Dr Metz is a very nice guy. I had complete confidence in him (even though he looks like he is about 15). His fills are basicallly done by his P.A. Allison. She is just great!!! She is good, efficient and a really nice person. You guys will all like her. One other thing that I liked was that it was never a long wait to get in for a fill. I'm not sure if this will change, since he is taking on other doctors patients, as well as doing work with Kaiser. I am hoping that I will be assigned to him when I finally colme up on the list for bypass.

Thanks for the info about Dr.Metz. I changed jobs and now have Kaiser, so maybe my insurance will help out for a change!

Are we still up for RR on Sept. 11? Count me in if so. I am happy that Dr. K's retirement party info was posted too. He is just a really nice and caring Doctor. I hope he continues his travels and photography. He is very talented.

Take care everyone - hope to see you soon.

Mary

I'll be there on the 11th! Anyone else?

I'll be there on the 11th! Anyone else?

I'll be there on the 11th - 7pm, can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Classroom 1 & 2

I wish this would be done on the weekend. I live too far to drive after work and make it. I don't get off until 5:00.

Maybe I could get off early ..........an address and directions would be nice as I don't know the denver area well at all.

I wish this would be done on the weekend. I live too far to drive after work and make it. I don't get off until 5:00.

Maybe I could get off early ..........an address and directions would be nice as I don't know the denver area well at all.

Would love to see you guys at RR on the 11th, but will be out of town. I will see you at the reception for Dr K's retirement.

Hey friends: Got the email notice about the retirement gathering...in the meeting room? I guess I really love a good party..but I'm here in Florida and only a few days from the party flying to Seattle. ..Hmmm, about that layover in Denver.

Sorry, now I won't be able to make RR on the 11th. My daughter is moving to Seattle for grad school, and has asked me to come out that weekend to help her get settled.

Have fun everybody & take a photo.

Sorry, now I won't be able to make RR on the 11th. My daughter is moving to Seattle for grad school, and has asked me to come out that weekend to help her get settled.

thanks for letting us know Snowgator! I'm not sure if I'll be there either. I may end up going out of town that weekend too.

Guess I need to be counted out too. Heading home to MI on the 10th for a couple weeks :unsure:

Who's going to Dr. K's party tonight? I'm going to try and get there.

Who's going to Dr. K's party tonight? I'm going to try and get there.

I'm planning on stopping by. Snowgator...do you have a first name so I will know who you are?

Rene'

I'm planning on stopping by. Snowgator...do you have a first name so I will know who you are?

Rene'

I never got an invite. I was just recently banded by him tho. where when and what time? how should i dress if i can go?

I never got an invite. I was just recently banded by him tho. where when and what time? how should i dress if i can go?

Yesterday ....... there was no real invite ....I don't think anyway

Classroom 1 & 2

This post was the only thing I ever saw about it.