Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Nope! Just bring yourself! Congrats on getting banded! My Bandiversary is 1/29/2008!

Hello All :D--

I was banded by Dr. K on 1/27/2011... I would so love to come and hang out with other fellow banders.... Is there anything that I need to bring?

I don't think I have posted in 2 years either Jaime! For everyone that doesn't know me, I'm Munchkin! AKA Heather. I was banded by Dr.K 3 years ago. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

And I'm Mini and I haven't posted for two years either. I was banded by Dr. K. in July of '08 and am coming to Denver for the shindig!

PS - Ignore my ticker. I have gained weight since this ticker, when I was at my all time low. Sigh.

And I'm Mini and I haven't posted for two years either. I was banded by Dr. K. in July of '08 and am coming to Denver for the shindig!

Hey Mini!

Your current weight is my goal weight!!!

Hey Mini!

Your current weight is my goal weight!!!

Yeah, wish I still weighed that much. Did realize how much I've gained over the past 18 months till I saw that ticker. :-(

Yeah, wish I still weighed that much. Did realize how much I've gained over the past 18 months till I saw that ticker. :-(

it's okay Mini-Woman! You'll get there again!

Hi Everybody,

Been a while since I"ve been on here. Just wanted to say hello to all, and that I"m happy to see everyone is doing so well. Would love to get together with you all again!

Hi Everybody,

Been a while since I"ve been on here. Just wanted to say hello to all, and that I"m happy to see everyone is doing so well. Would love to get together with you all again!

Sorry we missed you last time. Just pick a day and we'll set something up :D

Sorry we missed you last time. Just pick a day and we'll set something up :D

I know this isn't our usual schedule, but would Red Robin Sunday May 1st at 7:00pm work for any of you? (my new schedule at work is M-Th and I don't get off until 8:30p)

Thanks!

I know this isn't our usual schedule, but would Red Robin Sunday May 1st at 7:00pm work for any of you? (my new schedule at work is M-Th and I don't get off until 8:30p)

Thanks!

Works for me!!! Anyone else??

Works for me!!! Anyone else??

Works for me, if I'm in the state. I'd love to see you Guys!

It has been a LONG time since I posted here and I don't know if anybody would even remember me...although I am recognizing some of the names here still and used to be very active! Long story short, I got pregnant and had my beautiful baby girl in March 2010. Part of my incentive for getting banded was to become a healthy mom! I had a great pregnancy for the most part, gained 25 pounds. I did have high blood pressure that required me to be induced, but it was only three days before my due date. I lost the baby weight pretty quickly due to breastfeeding and stress. But here I am still about 30 pounds from my ultimate goal weight, pretty much where I was before I got pregnant. I have not had a fill since March 2009. I don't think I need one, I think I need to exercise regularly and make better food choices!

I am running my first 5K in September in honor of my cousin who is battling leukemia. I'm not even a runner so this should be interesting. When my husband's work schedule lets up a little I will be able to start training a few times a week.

That's really the jist of what's been up in my world in the past, well, almost two years! I will try to catch up a bit on the thread to see where some of you are these days. I work part-time from home now so I'm online most evenings.

It has been a LONG time since I posted here and I don't know if anybody would even remember me...although I am recognizing some of the names here still and used to be very active! Long story short, I got pregnant and had my beautiful baby girl in March 2010. Part of my incentive for getting banded was to become a healthy mom! I had a great pregnancy for the most part, gained 25 pounds. I did have high blood pressure that required me to be induced, but it was only three days before my due date. I lost the baby weight pretty quickly due to breastfeeding and stress. But here I am still about 30 pounds from my ultimate goal weight, pretty much where I was before I got pregnant. I have not had a fill since March 2009. I don't think I need one, I think I need to exercise regularly and make better food choices!

I am running my first 5K in September in honor of my cousin who is battling leukemia. I'm not even a runner so this should be interesting. When my husband's work schedule lets up a little I will be able to start training a few times a week.

That's really the jist of what's been up in my world in the past, well, almost two years! I will try to catch up a bit on the thread to see where some of you are these days. I work part-time from home now so I'm online most evenings.

Welcome Back! Remember me? Dee?

I remember you! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! I am so happy for you!

It's great having you back! Don't stay away so long!