Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Marie, it was great meeting you. I'm sorry your appointment didn't go well...the bright side is that you will come out here again soon. When that happens, we'll set up a Red Robin night just for you.

Thanks! You are so awesome!

So I got my port revision scheduled for the 17th of June. I am driving out with my Mom and two sisters (DH is staying to work with the boys we nanny or he'd be there). I am looking forward to the beautiful drive through the mountains! Is there any chance that you ladies might want to have a Red Robin night on the 16th? It's a Wednesday, so I totally understand if you can't make it mid-week. We are going to drive back the 18th, so I can make it back for a surprise bday party I planned for my best friend. Crazy, I know. But DH tells me I'm crazy, so I might as well go with it! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is there any chance that you ladies might want to have a Red Robin night on the 16th? :biggrin::wink2:

The 16th works perfectly for me. I leave town again on the 17th.

So I got my port revision scheduled for the 17th of June. I am driving out with my Mom and two sisters (DH is staying to work with the boys we nanny or he'd be there). I am looking forward to the beautiful drive through the mountains! Is there any chance that you ladies might want to have a Red Robin night on the 16th? It's a Wednesday, so I totally understand if you can't make it mid-week. We are going to drive back the 18th, so I can make it back for a surprise bday party I planned for my best friend. Crazy, I know. But DH tells me I'm crazy, so I might as well go with it! :thumbup::(

The 16th will work for me too!!! I can't wait to see you!

YAY! I am so excited to get to see you both again! I was wondering where the Red Robin you guys usually meet at is? I will be alone at my preop and until about midnight which is when my mom will get there, so she can take me to surgery the next day. I am going to be staying at the sleep Inn on Arapahoe and the freeway. I can book it for about $50 a night. I am taking a shuttle from the airport to the Dr but if I could get a ride from there to RR it would be much appreciated!!

YAY! I am so excited to get to see you both again! I was wondering where the Red Robin you guys usually meet at is? I will be alone at my preop and until about midnight which is when my mom will get there, so she can take me to surgery the next day. I am going to be staying at the sleep Inn on Arapahoe and the freeway. I can book it for about $50 a night. I am taking a shuttle from the airport to the Dr but if I could get a ride from there to RR it would be much appreciated!!

The Red Robin is at Arapahoe and I-25. I would love to give you a ride. What time is your appt with Dr K? I working the night before but if it's later in the day I could take you.

The Red Robin is at Arapahoe and I-25. I would love to give you a ride. What time is your appt with Dr K? I working the night before but if it's later in the day I could take you.

My appointment is at 3:30, but Natalie said it might be later, because Dr K has surgery that day. So just having to kinda play that one by ear. Not sure when I will fly in yet, but I can hang out at the Dr's office bldg for a while if I need to. I will bring movies to watch on my laptop or something.

My appointment is at 3:30, but Natalie said it might be later, because Dr K has surgery that day. So just having to kinda play that one by ear. Not sure when I will fly in yet, but I can hang out at the Dr's office bldg for a while if I need to. I will bring movies to watch on my laptop or something.

do you still have my cell number? You could call me after your appt is over and I could pick you up at Dr K's and take you to the hotel to rest a bit before dinner! Or take you to the Walgreens for your Rx if you needed them. I have no problem doing whatever you needed.

do you still have my cell number? You could call me after your appt is over and I could pick you up at Dr K's and take you to the hotel to rest a bit before dinner! Or take you to the Walgreens for your Rx if you needed them. I have no problem doing whatever you needed.

Thank you so much! You are wonderful! I do still have your number, had to go to my PM inbox, as I left my phone in a pair of pant and washed them, so lost all my contacts. You are so sweet! I really appreciate it!

Red Robin Gathering

June 16th @ 7pm!

Red Robin @ Arapahoe and I-25.

Join us! Lotzasunshine will be in town! :frown:

Thank you so much! You are wonderful! I do still have your number, had to go to my PM inbox, as I left my phone in a pair of pant and washed them, so lost all my contacts. You are so sweet! I really appreciate it!

Just call me when you know what time you'll need me to pick you up! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Bummer!!!! In NJ now. Will be travelling to MI this day. Hope you girls have a great time :(

Red Robin Gathering

June 16th @ 7pm!

Red Robin @ Arapahoe and I-25.

Join us! Lotzasunshine will be in town! :(

I'm working that night, darn. Have fun and post a photo so I can see all you skinny girls! :(

I'm working that night, darn. Have fun and post a photo so I can see all you skinny girls! :thumbup:
Bummer!!!! In NJ now. Will be travelling to MI this day. Hope you girls have a great time :unsure:

I'm sad Girls! You Guys are the backbone of our group!!! I hope others come!!! We will miss you!

I'm sad Girls! You Guys are the backbone of our group!!! I hope others come!!! We will miss you!

I would like to be the pinky toe of the group. I will be there and I'm bringing Ruth, my boss. She was banded two weeks ago by Dr. K.

By the way, check out my ticker...onederland!!!!!!! :)