Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Down one pound this week. Happy to have the house to myself...no need to cook for four people until Christmas time. There's way too much fattening food lying around my house even though I sent most of it with my daughters.

I ate a lot at Thanksgiving, not any where near what I normally would have. Mostly soft stuff and was fine. I ate a bowl of Tomato Soup with shredded turkey breast and couldn't finish it and my side hurt. Makes no sense. Today, I haven't had anything of any nutritional value.

Tomorrow I am just resting. I totally overdid it shopping for everyone on Friday. I am also sore all over from standing in line for hours. I ran errands and had a baking day with my nieces and nephews today. It was fun. Now I have four sacks of Cookies to ditch. I had four of them today. They cannot stay in the house. I love to bake, but I send everything I can home with the family and bring the rest to work.

How'd everyone else do?

I have been in denial - but I gotta stop. I gained 1.5 pounds this week and undid a week's worth of careful eating! Ugh!

I have been in denial - but I gotta stop. I gained 1.5 pounds this week and undid a week's worth of careful eating! Ugh!

1.5 isn't bad...when I read this update on my blackberry, I couldn't see the decimal point. Be thankful that it WASN'T 15 pounds!

I would have gone into severe depression if it weren't for that decimal point!!!

Good news, I am back on track so please put me down for -2 pounds this week. No more pie for me!

I lost 1 pound this week. I'm scared of the next few days because I'm under a lot of stress due to the stupid class I'm taking. (The stress is all self-imposed but is still all-encompassing for me.)

th_christmas01.gif

No loss for me this week. I've been on a slight chocolate binge.

-1 lb for me this week.... I worked out 4 times this week I had hoped for more but it's something

Hello Ladies,

I am down 7 lbs total for the Christmas Challenge, just 2 to go! Right now at 201.8, inching towards Onederland! :thumbup:

Only 3 months out and already at 7 ccs in my 10 cc band. Dr. Brown's office is not conservative about fills, yay!

Julie, how is Michigan? Missed you in Denver for my fill last week!

Wow - so close to onederland! Congrats of such good success ColoradoMom! My goal is to make it to Onederland by Christmas and I was at 207 this morning - so it is totally do-able!

207 is what I weighed when I got married nearly 20 years ago, so my husband was pretty tickled when I told him what the scale read this moring. He's been such a sweetie during all my gains and losses over the years.

Have a great week everyone.

Originally Posted by KayleighsMommy viewpost.gif

Christmas Challenge

Kayleighsmommy 10lbs -2

Laptastic 10lbs -2 / -1 / -0

Coloradomom 10lbs

Danyette 15lbs -2 / -1

Taynuh 10lbs -1 / -1.5/ +4

deboregon 10lbs -.5

RobinAnn 12lbs -2.6

Mem620 13lbs -1/ +1.5 / -2

Hope these are all correct. Please let me know if I messed up someones weights (or forgot/ missed something)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was so great to be home with my friends and family.

Jjust trying to find some insurance plans for my grandparents ugggh. Good thing I worked for a medicare replacement plan last year.... this stuff is still confusing as heck.... and I was trained in it!!!!!

Hey Friends:

I've missed you. School began and of course I got lost in the sand. BUsy busy busy. Between work and juggling my Fibromyalgia and meds, it's been all I can take.

Still losing, posted a new photo from Thanksgiving. Had no problems at all passing the cakes and pies up. Just no room in that pouch of mine.

You know Dr. K gave great advice when he said eat that Protein first, no liquid, wait, chew chew slowly. I practice that like Yoga and it has served me well.

I read Dee's update on Facebook. That stinker went out for a market run to pick up a few things, tired her out, and she is resting. She reports of a HOT DOCTOR. Woo HOO. That was all. I am anxious to hear how she is doing. If I had her number I would call her.

Anyone have her phone number?

I miss you all. I noticed on the Weather channel you're getting snow. they said Vail is prime right now.

Everyone keep safe on those roads. Wear your seatbelts and watch out for the other guy.

I'll be back soon to post here. Life is calming down and I do need to make time to share with you all and likewise, hear what news you have to share here.

Happy week!

Patty in Florida

PS: I have a clavical! It appeared with muscles and tendons, shadows and shape about two weeks ago. First to notice was my husband.

PS: I have a clavical! It appeared with muscles and tendons, shadows and shape about two weeks ago. First to notice was my husband.

Congratulations on the clavical! Good to see you on here. When's your next Colorado trip?