Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Tagging on to Gen's post.

I lost 4 (!!!!) in the past week making my challenge total lost so far at 6. I still have 5 to go. Don't think I'll make it.

I am flying up to Denver on Wednesday afternoon (late) for a Thursday morning fill. My restriction is marginal; it's there when I eat but a meal sure doesn't last long. It's a whirlwind trip this time; home Thursday afternoon because I have a class at 6 p.m. that night.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hey Robin,

My flight was cancelled. Maybe they will put me on your flight, or I will have to go another day. Bummer! :(

Hope you get to go!

Just curious....

Do any of you ladies that have good restriction somethimes have "hungry days" I have been hungry all day today. I eat and then I am hungry again soon. Wondering if it's PMS? (I really don't think that it is a band problem)

This is kind of disconcerting for me, since I am rarely, if ever, hungry.... and especailly not like this.

Julie, I think it is PMS. This happened to me this week, I had one day where I was totally ravenous....and next day, sure enough, TOM.

Hey Robin,

My flight was cancelled. Maybe they will put me on your flight, or I will have to go another day. Bummer! :(

Hope you get to go!

I did get put on your flight tonight Robin. However, I have my doubts about that flight happening. If not, I will reschedule for some time next week. If it does happen, I will look forward to meeting you!

I did get put on your flight tonight Robin. However, I have my doubts about that flight happening. If not, I will reschedule for some time next week. If it does happen, I will look forward to meeting you!

Are you on the 5:12 Frontier flight?

Of course they'll put me on another flight if they can but...

of course I got a real cheap "package" from Travelocity and if I need to change it, it will cost nearly $250. Sniff...

Guess I'd better get on the phone to Dr. K's office to see about later appointments and such.

What a mess.

Yep, that is the flight! I rescheduled my fill for tomorrow, not today. But supposedly the worst of the snow is hitting Denver tomorrow...

If they cancel the 5:12 flight you should be able to get a full refund right? Or re-booked on another flight at no charge.

I checked and the flights next week are the cheapest I have ever seen - $97 round trip including taxes. So if I have to do it next week I will get a refund and buy a new ticket.

The really lame thing is United did not cancel ANY flights. Neither did USAir. All the flights scheduled for early afternoon are going out. Hopefully we will get to go!

Well crap....

Dr. K's office is canceling office hours tomorrow.

Whether the flight goes tonight or not is immaterial.

:(

Gen... for whatever reason this is just flummoxing me.

So now I pray they cancel my flight :thumbup: and then I should be able to reschedule for next week.

Well crap....

Dr. K's office is canceling office hours tomorrow.

Whether the flight goes tonight or not is immaterial.

:(

Gen... for whatever reason this is just flummoxing me.

So now I pray they cancel my flight :thumbup: and then I should be able to reschedule for next week.

That sucks! Great, my Dr. will probably cancel office hours as well. Then we will both be out of luck! At this point I hope the flight is cancelled too. Very annoying.

Hah... blue sky overhead here!

I just saw the flight was "delayed" until 5:59 pm. Hmmmmm...

Do you have to cancel either way? Could you still go and leave on Friday maybe?

I have a class tomorrow night at 6:00 that I really shouldn't miss. (I'm already scheduled to miss one and supposedly we can't miss any... they will have a make-up day. It's a fire science class... Haz Mat Ops... why am I taking this?).

Since I got the flight through Travelocity, I can't change it unless the airline cancels. If I stay an extra day, my package will cost me $100s in change fees (at least that's what Linda in India said).

I have a class tomorrow night at 6:00 that I really shouldn't miss. (I'm already scheduled to miss one and supposedly we can't miss any... they will have a make-up day. It's a fire science class... Haz Mat Ops... why am I taking this?).

Since I got the flight through Travelocity, I can't change it unless the airline cancels. If I stay an extra day, my package will cost me $100s in change fees (at least that's what Linda in India said).

First, sorry to everyone who has to see this back and forth about our flights! This is an easy way to communicate.

They just put the flight "on time" again, leaving at 5:12. Hope to see you there if you can make it!

First, sorry to everyone who has to see this back and forth about our flights! This is an easy way to communicate.

They just put the flight "on time" again, leaving at 5:12. Hope to see you there if you can make it!

But I don't have a fill appointment to go to.... waaaaahhhhh....

All I can say is that Denver better get 24 inches of snow tomorrow since the office is closed.

Last post, I promise.

I just got the call that Dr Brown's office is closed tomorrow too so my appt. was cancelled. CRAP. That is going to be a ton of money in change fees. Guess I will go early next week.

There better be 24 inches of snow in Denver! Wimps! They really can't handle snow up there.

Last post, I promise.

I just got the call that Dr Brown's office is closed tomorrow too so my appt. was cancelled. CRAP. That is going to be a ton of money in change fees. Guess I will go early next week.

There better be 24 inches of snow in Denver! Wimps! They really can't handle snow up there.

OK... so now we both can wish for a snow cancellatiion of the flight.

Oh yea. Since I've been on the hormones, I want to eat eat eat. I am full and cannot eat another thing and I am hungry. This can go on for a couple days at a time. This is different from the famous "head hunger" we are always on about. It's almost like a drive. Then it's gone. I try to drink more or give serious thought to getting a chew toy.