Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hey guys

For those in the challenge I put together a spreadsheet on google docs. Not sure if it is going to be more user friendly or not, but I like the fact that it keeps totals. Eyeryone can go in and edit it weekly for themselves, or I can edit it.

If you guys don't like it... no biggie, we can stay with the way we have been doing it. I won't be offended if someone doesn't like the format/doesn't want to do it this way.

I must confess..... I actually stole this format from another thread :scared2:

Please give me feedback, positive :thumbup: or negative. :(

Here is the link to it.

http://tinyurl.com/ydl69nn

I must confess..... I actually stole this format from another thread :scared2:

Please give me feedback, positive :thumbup: or negative. :(

Here is the link to it.

Thief!!!! :tongue:

You don't have the permissions set so that anyone/everyone can access the chart.

Thief!!!! :(

You don't have the permissions set so that anyone/everyone can access the chart.

I really hope you don't mind. I didn't mean to offend anyone by copying it. I thought it was such a great idea.... and I am really truly clueless when it comes to anything "technical" You did such a great job, I am just riding on your great work.

I don't mind AT ALL. See your PMs.

I've joined the challenge. Since Halloween is a month away I'm going to shoot for 10 pounds.

Hey guys

For those in the challenge I put together a spreadsheet on google docs. Not sure if it is going to be more user friendly or not, but I like the fact that it keeps totals. Eyeryone can go in and edit it weekly for themselves, or I can edit it.

If you guys don't like it... no biggie, we can stay with the way we have been doing it. I won't be offended if someone doesn't like the format/doesn't want to do it this way.

I must confess..... I actually stole this format from another thread :blink:

Please give me feedback, positive :) or negative. :)

Here is the link to it.

Patty is giving you a thumbs up.:) This makes anyone supervising the challenge, handsfree to not have to scroll back and check weight losses. I like the spread sheet as well. This looks like my timesheet I track at work.

Oh,...and docs are open to anyone on the web. We've used so many of them in conferences, communications. The best form of compliment is copycat, or something along those lines.

In other worlds, my FM (fibromyalgia) is barking. I'm coming out of the tunnel and feeling better but lost two days. Not hard to lose weight when you are sleeping.< /p>

“We are the music makers

and we are the dreamers

of dreams...”

Arthur O'Shaughnessy

"There will always be dreams grander or humbler than your own, but there will never be a dream exactly like your own... for you are unique and more wondrous than you know!"

Linda Staten

"Dream as if you'll live forever...

live as if you'll die today."

James Dean

I love this!

"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

Jack London

American Author

Hey guys

I must confess..... I actually stole this format from another thread :blink:

Please give me feedback, positive :) or negative. :)

Here is the link to it.

Very cool Julie! I just updated mine. I hope I did it right.

See you tonight! :)

Please give me feedback, positive :blink: or negative. :)

Julie, I finally figured out how to get into the spreadsheet, but I was not on it :). So, I added myself. I hope I did it right.

Ugh, what a fiasco! So Kayleigh's Mommy, Coloradomom and I were supposed to meet tonight at Chili's on Colorado Blvd. and I25 (my restaurant suggestion, by the way). I was running late, coming from Water aerobics, so as I raced up I25, I noticed that the Chili's I meant was at Hampden, not Colorado (oops). So I run in there, they aren't there. So I find the only Chili's on Colorado...not there. So I go back to the one on Hampden...not there. Of course, I don't have Julie's number with me, so I give up at about 7:55 and go home. Meanwhile, Julie is leaving me messages on my home phone (doesn't have my cell number with her) saying she is running late, then that they are at Chili's. Moral to the story: 1)put phone numbers in your cell phone. I should have done that already. 2)know what you're talking about when you select a restaurant to meet at.

So sad I couldn't meet up with them tonight.

Julie, I finally figured out how to get into the spreadsheet, but I was not on it :smile:. So, I added myself. I hope I did it right.

Sorry about that. Boy, I was batting a thousand with you yesterday, huh??? :)

You did it correctly, I am just going to have to figure out what I need to do to get it to look right. I did something wrong somewhere.

RobinAnn... any suggestions???