Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I'm getting a fill tomorrow too! I'd love to meet! You name the place and time and I'll be there! Soup sounds yummy to me!!! AND I'd love to meet Tally!

Mal, We saved this seat for you because we knew you were home working on getting a much much much smaller butt~

We missed you Girlfriend!

OMG! I LOVE it! I wish my bottom would fit in that chair. I had a choice of going to the gym or meeting at RR and since I mised the gym a couple times, I thought I better go workout. Thanks for thinking about me, you gals are the BEST!!! I am supposed to do another 5k on Thanksgiving and the way I am working out, it doesn't look like I will make it (sad face). Can you believe I got the hubby to go to the gym too? We have had this membership for a couple years and he has only been a few times, I hope he starts to workout with me.

Wishing you well Jamie!:biggrin:

Jamie,

Thinking of you today and sending positive thoughts your way! So nice to meet you and your mom.

Deb (Tally) is coming in tonight from Florida for her fill tomorrow. (I get one too, yeah!) Anybody want to get together for dinner on Thurs. or Friday night? She leaves Sat. We'll be in the Soup mode, so how about Whole Foods on Hampden and Tamarac, or Panera on Iliff and Peoria? 6:30ish?

I'm getting a fill tomorrow too! I'd love to meet! You name the place and time and I'll be there! Soup sounds yummy to me!!! AND I'd love to meet Tally!

I'm getting a fill tomorrow too. What time is yours? When and time and I'll try to make it to dinner too.

Edited by bahotmomma
spelling

I'm getting a fill tomorrow too. What time is yours? When and tome and I'll try to make it too.

Mine is at 1:30pm and I think that Tally and Nora's is at 9 an 930. (if I remember correctly) What time is yours?

OMG! I LOVE it! I wish my bottom would fit in that chair. I had a choice of going to the gym or meeting at RR and since I mised the gym a couple times, I thought I better go workout. Thanks for thinking about me, you gals are the BEST!!! I am supposed to do another 5k on Thanksgiving and the way I am working out, it doesn't look like I will make it (sad face). Can you believe I got the hubby to go to the gym too? We have had this membership for a couple years and he has only been a few times, I hope he starts to workout with me.

Wishing you well Jamie!:biggrin:

I knew it!!! I just knew it!!! I knew you were at the gym working on that much smaller butt!

One day you might fit in that chair!

We did miss you Mal! We missed Anita and Michelle and all the other Banditos. It was a nice evening, but it's lonely without our girls there!

Let's meet tomorrow night:

Thursday, December 6th at 6:30 p.m. at Panera, I-25 and Belleview:

Panera: Ulster Terrace (directions)

4955 S Ulster Street

Denver, CO 80237

(303) 741-3770 | phone

(303) 741-3771 | fax

Let's meet tomorrow night:

Thursday, December 6th at 6:30 p.m. at Panera, I-25 and Belleview:

Panera: Ulster Terrace (directions)

4955 S Ulster Street

Denver, CO 80237

(303) 741-3770 | phone

(303) 741-3771 | fax

Thanks Nora!!!

I hope some people can join us!

I'll be there!

Good Luck with your fill! I can't wait! I am so ready for mine!

Oh My Goodness Deb!!! I am sorry to hear this!!! Well, I am 9 months out and having PB'd or slimed, but I got so stuck the other day, I feared that my record would be broken! The enemy is being too hungry and taking too large of a bite -- that's my enemy! The old inhale mentality takes over and I forget my new Lapband manners! I feel for you!!

Don't be jealous Deb, but last night, I got to see "our guy's" wife! She was here for her last and final rally! I hope he wins today!!!! She's the sweetest woman!

Don't worry! If it happens once, you'll remember next time. I am 9 months out and it hasn't happened yet. Stuck yes! Leftovers heated in the microwave and being super hungry was my problem! No PB or sliming yet. Boy was I scared it was coming back up!

Okay Sister! I just talked to you on the phone! I'm home now and I'm going to get the soap and put it next to my purse, keys and camera! I'm going to the hairdresser at 1700 to get my color done, so I hope she doesn't fix my hair in an ugly way! If I am late, I am sorry. Denvergirl should be there - get us a big table, round is best for conversations and I'll get there as soon as possible! I can't wait to see you Jaime Girl!! AND all the other Banditos!

GREAT! I haven't been hugged a long time! Probably since Deb and Denvergirl met me at the Atlanta bread Co. So I'll take all the hugs I can get! A girl can get pretty lonely being single!

Thanks for the singing! Very pretty voice!!!

Hugging you back!!:tongue2:

Okay, now I am sooo jealous!!! She is toooo hot!! But what was with that dress???

Aw Deb you poor thing. Doesn't take much to remind us how to eat. A PB will do it for sure.

You know after awhile the BITE will feel like it is too much. I've spit out food on occasion because that PB pain is not something I'm eager to experience. Lucky for me my dog is more than happy to take that bite off my hands!

It is DEFINITELY an experience I do not want to repeat. Gotta stay focused!

HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!!! Sorry, I know we weren't going to talk politics here, but I'm absolutely bursting at the seams. I've laughed and cried all night long. I am so proud of our country right now for coming together against all odds to change the course of history. America IS the land of opportunity . . . and we have finally walked the walk. My heart is filled with hope for the first time in a very long time.

you have it so right!

Yep. So many people worked so hard to make this happen.

Did you see the joy on the faces of the people in the crowd in Grant Park? It was so inspiring. And what a beautiful First Family we will have.

I was flooded with emotion at the sight!

Long time no see!

Just popping in to say good luck Jaime!

I've certainly missed you guys! I've forgotten in the recent weeks that I've even had a lap band, but it's time to get back on track.

I'm sorry that I haven't kept up, but I have been working as a volunteer and supporter for OUR NEW PRESIDENT!! For the first time in my life I made calls, donated and volunteered at the local campaign headquarters. It has been an awesome experience!!! I can't tell you how overjoyed I am and how proud I am of our country. We have much work still to do to but there opportunity to make positive change like never before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody take care!

Love,

Shelbi

Shelbi, thanks for your hard work; how did NC turn out?

Thanks Nora!!!

I hope some people can join us!

I'll be there!

Good Luck with your fill! I can't wait! I am so ready for mine!

Okay, now I am really missin' you guys:frown: I might have to get an unneeded fill just to meet up!:smile2:

Okay, now I am sooo jealous!!! She is toooo hot!! But what was with that dress???

Yeah, the dress was kinda' strange. Not my favorite. The girls looked adorable though.

It is DEFINITELY an experience I do not want to repeat. Gotta stay focused!

I had a similar thing happen a few weeks ago. Not good at all. And it was the same issue . . . just not paying attention.

you have it so right!

I was flooded with emotion at the sight!

I've still been teary eyed today. I watched his speech again this morning and was just overcome with pride and hope.

Shelbi, thanks for your hard work; how did NC turn out?

I think I heard they called it for Obama!!! But I could be wrong.

Okay, now I am really missin' you guys:frown: I might have to get an unneeded fill just to meet up!:smile2:

I hear ya.

I'm going for a record!! Fastest Reply Ever Post-Surgery! :tongue2:

I'm doing fantastic!!! Pain is minimal, but I'm still going to stay on top of my pain meds because I am a WIMP! If it gets bad for even a second I'll be crying like a baby.

When they woke me from the sleepy-stuff I was in the middle of a very vivid dream, so when I realized where I actually was it scared me, so the first ten minutes were spent crying and nearly hyperventilating - just generally freaking out. But once that was over, it's been downhill ever since.

Surgery started probably around 10:15a or so and we just got back to the hotel. I haven't made my way to the bed yet - currently sitting up in the desk chair, hence the reason I'm posting.

I will say this - that grape popsicle I got an hour ago was quite possibly the best thing I've ever had in my life. :wink5: However, the three small bites of applesauce nearly made me vomit all over myself - so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try applesauce again.

I have so much to tell you all about surgery and just today in general, so I promise to spill it all a little later. I think I want to get a little more sleep now.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10 - I'm a 15. :smile2:

YAY JAIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile2::thumbup::tongue2::thumbup::wink5::thumbup::ihih::thumbup::crying:

I'm going for a record!! Fastest Reply Ever Post-Surgery! :wink5:

I'm doing fantastic!!! Pain is minimal, but I'm still going to stay on top of my pain meds because I am a WIMP! If it gets bad for even a second I'll be crying like a baby.

When they woke me from the sleepy-stuff I was in the middle of a very vivid dream, so when I realized where I actually was it scared me, so the first ten minutes were spent crying and nearly hyperventilating - just generally freaking out. But once that was over, it's been downhill ever since.

Surgery started probably around 10:15a or so and we just got back to the hotel. I haven't made my way to the bed yet - currently sitting up in the desk chair, hence the reason I'm posting.

I will say this - that grape popsicle I got an hour ago was quite possibly the best thing I've ever had in my life. :crying: However, the three small bites of applesauce nearly made me vomit all over myself - so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try applesauce again.

I have so much to tell you all about surgery and just today in general, so I promise to spill it all a little later. I think I want to get a little more sleep now.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10 - I'm a 15. :tongue2:

I do believe you get the award! Wow! You posted so fast! I was thinking about you this morning! :crying:

I'm happy to hear you're doing okay! :ihih:

Your after surgery anxiety is normal. Anesthesia can do that sometimes.:crying:

Keep us posted Sister!:smile2: