Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Whey Liquid Protein 42g

I heard jay Robb shakes r good do u like them alot

Yeah I love them !!! The vanilla tastes like cake and it mixes with so many things. The most wonderful thing is the taste and amount of Protein per small scoop. There is 24 grams per scoop, that's without the milk or any additions to it. I mix in the morning a scoop of vanilla powder, with 6-8 oz of Atkins daily morning shake...whir it around in my blender and add ice to keep it cold. My husband is now using soy and egg Protein also to she'd a few pounds and he is a past roux en y pt back in 2000. Not that he needs to lose weight but he knows that shedding a few would help him too.

Krogers in my town carries it, or go to his website. He's got wonderful products and his egg protein Seriously smells like cake...they have no nasty whey or after taste to them. He's a genius...and the egg white protein is actually great for you also!! Good Luck...keep in touch!

Yeah I love them !!! The vanilla tastes like cake and it mixes with so many things. The most wonderful thing is the taste and amount of Protein per small scoop. There is 24 grams per scoop' date=' that's without the milk or any additions to it. I mix in the morning a scoop of vanilla powder, with 6-8 oz of Atkins daily morning shake...whir it around in my blender and add ice to keep it cold. My husband is now using soy and egg Protein also to she'd a few pounds and he is a past roux en y pt back in 2000. Not that he needs to lose weight but he knows that shedding a few would help him too.

Krogers in my town carries it, or go to his website. He's got wonderful products and his egg protein Seriously smells like cake...they have no nasty whey or after taste to them. He's a genius...and the egg white protein is actually great for you also!! Good Luck...keep in touch![/quote']

Thanks I'm about 2 go on the website now

Let me know what you think of them.

Let me know what you think of them.

I just ordered the vanilla from GNC can't wait 2 try it tired of the nasty taste of Protein

Did you get whey,soy or egg?

Did you get whey' date='soy or egg?[/quote']

Whey is that the right 1?

I eat Egg because whey tastes like baby formula...and I can't tolerate whey. You might not have issues with it. I only use soy and Egg white Protein. If you want what I said smelled like cake and no after taste it's egg white protein.

I eat Egg because whey tastes like baby formula...and I can't tolerate whey. You might not have issues with it. I only use soy and Egg white Protein. If you want what I said smelled like cake and no after taste it's egg white Protein.< /div>

I'm glad I ordered from GNC I will exchange it when they deliver it 2 me I might just taste it 1st since u can do that so is the egg protein the same benefits of the whey

Yes, Egg White Protein has great qualities and some nut's say it's better than the processed whey. It packs a punch in a small scoop with 24 g of protein and isn't hard to shake or blend. If people like myself can't handle the whey, soy and egg white are best alternatives. Just maker with the soy that they don't pack a punch of sugar in it. It should have less than 5 grams I believe. Either way if the carbs/sugars out way you nutrient benefit..stay away. However Jay Robb has not ever disappointed me. When you go to GNC, ask them to let you try all of Jay Robb's items, you'll be surprised how good it tastes!!

Yes' date=' Egg White Protein has great qualities and some nut's say it's better than the processed whey. It packs a punch in a small scoop with 24 g of Protein and isn't hard to shake or blend. If people like myself can't handle the whey, soy and egg white are best alternatives. Just maker with the soy that they don't pack a punch of sugar in it. It should have less than 5 grams I believe. Either way if the carbs/sugars out way you nutrient benefit..stay away. However Jay Robb has not ever disappointed me. When you go to GNC, ask them to let you try all of Jay Robb's items, you'll be surprised how good it tastes!![/quote']

Thanks

Apparently. Your body maxs out on absorbing 30 to 35 grams of Protein in on sitting so make sure you break with up so your absorbing everything. Enjoy.

I am copying this from another site because I don't have time to pull the data up individually but check the facts, it's not hard to find quickly how bad IDS Protein supplements are...

Not all Protein has the same value to your body. The amino acid profile is the reason for this. Proteins are made of amino acids. There are 20 different ones in the human body. Of the twenty, 9 of them must be consumed to meet your daily needs. These 9 amino acids are called Essential (EAA) or Indispensable.

The 9 EAAs are needed in certain proportions. A protein scoring system called Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Scoring (or PDCAAS) was developed to show which products contain all the EAA and in the correct proportions. It is supported by the FDA, the World Health Organization, and perhaps most importantly, the Institute of Medicine at the National Academy of Sciences. The highest possible score is 100. -- collagen Protein gets a 0 (the lowest possible score) -- Whey Protein Isolate gets 100 (the highest possible score)

Some Proteins such as COLLAGEN or HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN protein are missing one of the EAAs entirely. So the PDCAAS for collagen is zero. Collagen is often the main ingredient in protein supplements that come in a liquid form, and they usually have lower PDCAAS scores. Here are some collagen products that have lower PDCAAS scores:

New Whey and Profect1: These products appear to have a PDCAAS score of 5 or 6 out of 100. Lab analyses of several samples suggest that about 94% of their protein, by weight, is from collagen.

Proteinex2: The Proteinex OTC products appear to get protein only from hydrolyzed collagen, so their PDCAAS score is 0 or virtually 0.

Pro-Stat 64 / Pro-Stat 1013: These products appear to have a PDCAAS score of about 37 out of 100.

The BEST products to purchase are products made from whey protein ISOLATE (not concentrate) and soy protein ISOLATE.

http://www.pro-stat.com/pdcaas.asp pro-stat has a 100 score pdcaas. We use the for residents needing high protein in a low volume. Where did you get that it was a 37??

Can someone tell me why Protein is soooo important? My Nut said to stop drinking my calories after 4 weeks and now I try to get protein from my food but that is hard to do when you are not that hungry...Should I look into protein supplements?

Why not make recipes for ground meat... Italian or Swedish meatballs, ground chicken or turkey balls?! You can control the mix and not put in a lot of bread or other carbs.

Can someone tell me why Protein is soooo important? My Nut said to stop drinking my calories after 4 weeks and now I try to get protein from my food but that is hard to do when you are not that hungry...Should I look into protein supplements?