Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 months post-op! Before/After Picture

You look gorgeous! I'm so glad I read your post tonight. I'm 15 days post op and had a meltdown tonight...just feel like I won't ever recover and feel good again. It will be all worth it if I can have a success like yours! I started at 221, 5'2" tall. After 15 days I'm at 201 and have lost 2 inches in my waist already. My goal is to be about your size...which is the size I was in my early 20's.

Your success gives me hope! Thanks so much for posting!!

Hope you are getting through your meltdown! 3 days post op I had a meltdown and just started crying for no reason...I totally freaked out and couldn't believe I had done this to myself. My mom and boyfriend thought I went off the deep end lol They calmed me down and I got over it. I was truly addicted to food and I had to mourn it. You won't regret it....sounds like you are already having fabulous success!! So glad you enjoyed my post :) Thanks for commenting!

Tx for posting. U're gorgeous before and after. Hopefully I'll reach where u are. Scheduled for April 3rd and I'm so scared. Kisses from Lebanon

Hey jordyn, congrats on another month of feeling awesome. I always look for your monthly update first week of the month, with anticipation. I am 3 months now and my starting was 6lbs more than you and I am 5'2", I am 31 though so you def have the age working in your favor haha. But, I have this excel tracker where I track my progress and I never really set goals until I "met" you here. I now have a column where I put your monthly number so I have something to work towards bass on a real success story I can relate to. I also am even contemplating doing monthly updates on here like you maybe next month...

I have lost almost 60lbs in 3 months and feel amazing, I do have loose skin but that might also be because I had twin girls less than two years ago. So the bikini ship has sailed for me lol! I remember reading your 4 month update and I was just having it and you got me to really exercise seriously as soon after surgery as I could! You said 3 weeks after so I was right there and now I love the gym! I still am not running but I am trying to push it, I also am doing personal training twice a week which I love.

I think what I am soooo afraid of right now is that the weight loss will stop and I will start gaining, I just find I am scared to lose how good I feel. I think it is due to I can eat a bit more have a glass of wine and I have had a bit of a sweet tooth with Easter this past month. Have you experienced anything like this? How have you dealt with it? I hope to someday get in the 140s like you. I also can relate about not dreading events. I hosted Easter and usually I go through my closet and try everything on sweating cause noting fits... Ths year first outfit I wanted to wear, like a glove! And the skirt was something I bought 10 years ago! Here is to another month of progress and success look forward to next months update. Can't wait for warmer weather too!

Beautiful!!! Congrats on your hard work! It paid off ! :)

Girl you look frickin' amazeballs! I love it! Congrats and keep up the good work! I can't wait till I look like that in a dress!

Holy Cow - It's been 7 months!

My weight has pretty much stayed the same this last month and I'm quite okay with it :) I started at 231 lbs. and 'm holding steady at 143 lbs. Ideally' date=' I'd like to lose 10 more pounds and I am working towards it. It will happen!

I was just in my friend's wedding this past weekend and it was so nice not to dread a formal event!! Last time this year, I dreaded stuff like this for weeks due to knowing I wouldn't have anything to wear and that there would be tons of pictures. My friend looked beautiful and I was able to focus on her wonderful day rather than being insecure and concerned about how I looked.

As you will see in the pictures below, my friends are super tiny...like 95-100 pounds tiny! They have been my friends since I was 5 and I had always felt insecure taking pictures with them...no one wants to be the fat friend! With that said, they have been extremely supportive. They have never made me feel bad about myself and when I told them I was having the surgery they were 100% supportive. They are so proud of me and I love them for it. I didn't tell every person I know that I had surgery, but I did tell my close friends and it was one of the best things I could have done. To me, the surgery was something to Celebrate and something to be proud of. I'm proud of my decision and how hard I've worked to lose the weight....I hope everyone else feels that same sense of pride! You are taking control of your life and it should be celebrated.

Thank you to the people who read my posts every month. You guys leave the nicest comments and I'm thankful for the support this forum has provided me with. Wishing everyone happiness and success with their surgery!

Jordyn :)

The pictures of me in the black dress is from a wedding last May...the pictures with the purple dress is from the wedding this past weekend with my beautiful friends :)[/quote']

You look wonderful no extra skin or nothing

Nice job! That must feel great!