Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

STUCK in a RUT between thin & not fat enough

Eww..Dean, That spotted d**k looks as appetizing as hard tack trail bread

Show off! :P

And give up the goods puppyphat

You guys must have sweets there??? Dean always makes it sound like its all healthy eating in Australia..

If it was all healthy eating, no1 would be fat.

SPOTTED d**k FOR EVERYONE!!!

It's been a very long time since I've had any kind of d!ck, but I really don't think that that can d!ck would tempt me at all!!! Deans spotted d!ck however, covered in butter and golden Syrup, OMG, could eat it all day every day. Especially if its nice and warm and drippy. YUM!!!

Spotted d**k here is damper with sultana's. It's awesome. I make this recipe and add sultana's. We either cook it in a camp oven or the kids cover the end of a stick with the batter and cook it over a camp fire. It makes a little cup that they fill with butter and golden Syrup. It's pretty good!

Ok I watched the video and had to look up sultanas .... But it doesn't sound half bad!!

Ok I watched the video and had to look up sultanas .... But it doesn't sound half bad!!

I suppose you could substitute the sultana's with Peanut Butter cups ;):P

Mind you, we're now making s'mores on this trip ........

It's been a very long time since I've had any kind of d!ck' date=' but I really don't think that that can d!ck would tempt me at all!!! Deans spotted d!ck however, covered in butter and golden Syrup, OMG, could eat it all day every day. Especially if its nice and warm and drippy. YUM!!![/quote']

Ooooh my !!!

My husband was like tell dean thank you! I told him you just asked what's worse s'mores or a Peanut Butter cup...

He was like OMG great idea make a s'more with a peanut butter cup instead of a regular piece of chocolate 0_0

S'mores are a camping treat made with a marshmallow that you heat on a stick then put it on a graham cracker' date=' top it with chocolate and another graham cracker..

[/quote']

We've been using peanut butter cups for our s'mores for years. Rollo's work great, too, when you stuff them inside the marshmallow, then roast it. Try any candy bar with chocolate, really. Tried the Cookies and cream once ... Nah. Son liked it, but it didn't do much for me.

You guys have me googling for an Australian substitute for grahams crackers for our camping trip.

Consider yourselves enablers.

I hope you're happy.

:P

You guys have me googling for an Australian substitute for grahams crackers for our camping trip.

Consider yourselves enablers.

I hope you're happy.

:P

I think they're just Saos.