Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Although I am half Puerto Rican, I do not understand or speak spanish... Wish I did though :(

hahaha...Fiddleman are YOU seriously googling everything on here. lol. You can learn from us...

Hehe, fully immersed. Kind of like that scene in 13th warrior where he finally understands the German language after listening and not understanding for weeks. :) I tried this technique when I went to Italy 2 years ago, fully hoping to " get it" by the time the vacation was over. After being there 3 weeks, I had picked up on some phrases and could order about anything I needed. Also figured out when Italians were making fun of us silly Americans. I hope to become proficient in another spoken language other then English someday, but you know what they say about learning languages when you are older.

My hat off to all those people who can fluently understand and speak multiple foreign languages. You would figure that I could become more successful at it as I know 4 musical clefs for different instruments and about 12 different computer programming languages ( proficient in 5). Maybe these are used by a different part of the brain then the spoken and written language. Who knows?

Although I am half Puerto Rican' date=' I do not understand or speak spanish... Wish I did though :([/quote']

Hey...everyone is BIENVENIDA ...that means WELCOME. How are YOU? tell us about you..have you been sleeved?

Hehe' date=' fully immersed. Kind of like that scene in 13th warrior where he finally understands the German language after listening and not understanding for weeks. :) I tried this technique when I went to Italy 2 years ago, fully hoping to " get it" by the time the vacation was over. After being there 3 weeks, I had picked up on some phrases and could order about anything I needed. Also figured out when Italians were making fun of us silly Americans. I hope to become proficient in another spoken language other then English someday, but you know what they say about learning languages when you are older.

My hat off to all those people who can fluently understand and speak multiple foreign languages. You would figure that I could become more successful at it as I know 4 musical clefs for different instruments and about 12 different computer programming languages ( proficient in 5). Maybe these are used by a different part of the brain then the spoken and written language. Who knows?[/quote']

Lol.. Don't worry. You can learn Spanish...it is quite easy! Why don't you try one WORD a day. once you know the meaning, then try utilizing it in a phrase or a sentence. I love learning... my next goal is trying to learn French or Italian. Oui Oui

Comparte tus foto de antes y despues!!!

Yo perdo lento' date=' pero estoy bien contenta con mis resultados. Me operaron el 12 de noviembre ... y a perdió 58 libras. En ropa usaba size 24-26 y hoy soy size 14 :)

Mi mayor peso fue 310

: (

Baje a 240 para la cirugía ...

Y hoy peso 182 :)

Yo uso MyFitnessPal todos los días ... add me!!!

Username: PuertoRicanPear

I love being a Puerto Rican Pear...

Just wanted to be a Petiter Pear ;)

Mi Antes y Despues...

[/quote']

Muchacha Que bien te vez. Great work! You are an inspiration. I can't wait until I see my body changing. I have pics of when I was skinny...then when I got big. Im thinking in about a month...ill give it a shot with the pictures...in order to see a diference visually.

Omg...I bet! Its spring here in Ct and it sure doesn't feel like it. I wish I can walk but I get bored easily...I see ppl jogging with their headphones on and I just can't seem to find that motivation.

It's going to be 79 today! :) i love it! I cant seem to get motivated either! Today is my 1 mo surgiversary! i guess i'm waiting till after i'm 6 weeks out...i was told thats when you're in the clear for leaks...i think i may hit a plateau soon too so working out may be good!

I have a friend in CT! He lives in Stamford. Another from Bridgeport! I hope to go to out east sometime this summer! :) love the east coast!

Comparte tus foto de antes y despues!!!

Yo perdo lento' date=' pero estoy bien contenta con mis resultados. Me operaron el 12 de noviembre ... y a perdió 58 libras. En ropa usaba size 24-26 y hoy soy size 14 :)

Mi mayor peso fue 310

: (

Baje a 240 para la cirugía ...

Y hoy peso 182 :)

Yo uso MyFitnessPal todos los días ... add me!!!

Username: PuertoRicanPear

I love being a Puerto Rican Pear...

Just wanted to be a Petiter Pear ;)

Mi Antes y Despues...

[/quote']

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I cant wait to start seeing a big difference like that! You have been losing at a good pace! Not slow at all! Congrats! Cant wait to be under 200lbs too!

It's going to be 79 today! :) i love it! I cant seem to get motivated either! Today is my 1 mo surgiversary! i guess i'm waiting till after i'm 6 weeks out...i was told thats when you're in the clear for leaks...i think i may hit a plateau soon too so working out may be good!

I have a friend in CT! He lives in Stamford. Another from Bridgeport! I hope to go to out east sometime this summer! :) love the east coast!

CONGRATZZZZ...1 month already...Do you feel like you even got surgery a month ago ? how are your incisions? Im scared of leaks..How are we supposed to know if were leaking?

Oh and girly. Bridgeport is like 20-30 minutes from New haven..That's where Im from. Its a nice coast . I love Ny most of all...time square..shopping..and the entertainment ..also the east coast beaches...the places to go. I told my man...that Cali is on my to go to place in the future. It seems so nice on Tv. I watch the real housewives of orange county and Beverly hills and it looks niceeeee. The beaches look amazing.

CONGRATZZZZ...1 month already...Do you feel like you even got surgery a month ago ? how are your incisions? Im scared of leaks..How are we supposed to know if were leaking?

Oh and girly. Bridgeport is like 20-30 minutes from New haven..That's where Im from. Its a nice coast . I love Ny most of all...time square..shopping..and the entertainment ..also the east coast beaches...the places to go. I told my man...that Cali is on my to go to place in the future. It seems so nice on Tv. I watch the real housewives of orange county and Beverly hills and it looks niceeeee. The beaches look amazing.

It seems like a long time ago because i feel so good! i have no more knee pain, my sugar levels are normal, it's awesome! i struggle with Protein intake and Water, but i'm trying. My incisions are completely healed and they are small. I only had 4 incisions. I've heard some people get up to 5.

Ive been to NY twice and fell in love each time! It's beautiful! So different! Yes California is beautiful, we have a little bit of everything and you never run out of things to do. My bff is from NY and he fell in love with Cali. When you do decide to come to Cali let me know, i'll tell you where to go. Just depends on what you're in to! :).

Oh and i'm hooked on all the Housewives...lol Atlanta, NJ, NY, OC and Miami! So addicting!

It seems like a long time ago because i feel so good! i have no more knee pain' date=' my sugar levels are normal, it's awesome! i struggle with Protein intake and Water, but i'm trying. My incisions are completely healed and they are small. I only had 4 incisions. I've heard some people get up to 5.

Ive been to NY twice and fell in love each time! It's beautiful! So different! Yes California is beautiful, we have a little bit of everything and you never run out of things to do. My bff is from NY and he fell in love with Cali. When you do decide to come to Cali let me know, i'll tell you where to go. Just depends on what you're in to! :).

Oh and i'm hooked on all the Housewives...lol Atlanta, NJ, NY, OC and Miami! So addicting![/quote']

The housewives show is my thannnggg. my boyfriend is so over it because he says i watch it too much. lol...can't really blame him though. Im scared of never being Able to look and feel like good...ya know! seeing ppl like you having a great outcome inspires me. Hopefully I can go on vacay next month to Florida and feel good... i

dont think I would if i don't loose another 10-15 pounds.

Cali --- yesss most definitely let you know. I love traveling and seeing New things.

It seems like a long time ago because i feel so good! i have no more knee pain' date=' my sugar levels are normal, it's awesome! i struggle with Protein intake and Water, but i'm trying. My incisions are completely healed and they are small. I only had 4 incisions. I've heard some people get up to 5.

Oh and i'm hooked on all the Housewives...lol Atlanta, NJ, NY, OC and Miami! So addicting![/quote']

The housewives show is my thannnggg. my boyfriend is so over it because he says i watch it too much. lol...can't really blame him though. Im scared of never being Able to look and feel like good...ya know! seeing ppl like you having a great outcome inspires me. Hopefully I can go on vacay next month to Florida and feel good... i

Cali --- yesss most definitely let you know. I love traveling and seeing New things.

Boricua de Arecibo viviendo en NJ ... Weeeeeppppa mi gente

Sometimes we are too hard on ourselves! Enjoy your vacay whether or not you lose the 10-15lbs! Just keep in mind that you're on your way there! Thats half the battle!