Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, today my kids came back from their visitation with their dad. Heres some background info, i was 21 and stupid (sounds like a taylor swift song) and fell in love with my self centered narcissistic ex husband. He verbally and physically abused me about my weight (i was 145 lbs during my marriage, my weight at surgery was 212, gained from depression after divorce, plus binge eating disorder) Anyway, today he gets outta his car, looks me up and down and says, wow you look amazing. i said, hey arent you married. He said yeah so what, i can have you if i want you.

Lesson number 1: tigers never change their stripes.

Lesson number 2: I am still 13 lbs above the weight i was when i was married, so he never appreciated me for who i was.

My response: "Well you cant have me, I am not a homewrecker like your wife is"

Best.NSV.Ever

Wow n good for you.

GRATEFUL N THANKFUL

Awesome

YGG! :lol:

Love it!!!!!!

Awesome! My ex's new girl told my ex in front of my daughter that she looks fatter than me now. That made my day!

Lol! You're awesome.

I dated a narcissist once. They're the WORST. You're lucky you're out of that mess! God for you!

This guy literally left me and his kids three states from home without a car, went to our house, got every financial paper out, told me i had half an hour to get my **** and go to my moms, and left the country with the woman he was cheating on me with. i filed for divorce a week later and beat him in court. who gets four years of alimony for only 3.5 years of marriage? this girl. and now because im so much hotter and more confident he wants me but cant have me! lol. and im happy and better off single

Ex's reaction....... One of the best rewards we have waiting after weight loss because they are the LAST ones that would have something nice to say! :)

This guy literally left me and his kids three states from home without a car' date=' went to our house, got every financial paper out, told me i had half an hour to get my **** and go to my moms, and left the country with the woman he was cheating on me with. i filed for divorce a week later and beat him in court. who gets four years of alimony for only 3.5 years of marriage? this girl. and now because im so much hotter and more confident he wants me but cant have me! lol. and im happy and better off single[/quote']

Holy crap!!! What a guy, huh?! Love the alimony victory. Go, you. Woo!

I honestly feel sorry for his current wife, she has no idea how its gonna end but i do and its ashamw

What a great feeling!!! So glad you're out of that mess!

Best nsv! Good for you for getting out even if it wasn't the best way.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Best nsv! Good for you for getting out even if it wasn't the best way.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

i thank god every single day im only 28, almost done school and me and my babies are safe from that psycho. Ty everyone for being supportive :")