Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fries, Icy Coke, Milkshakes, Sundaes and Apple Pie!

I'm so confused...my Doc want me to do bypass and I want the sleeve. He said my reflux may get worse with the sleeve. My big weakness is sweets. Maybe I should go with the bypass. I don't think you can eat any of that food with bypass because of dumping!

It is very easy to eat sweets with sleeve and nearly impossible without getting very ill with by pass. If sweets is your weakness and your 100 Pds or more over weight I would go with rny

Yeah you should feel restriction... When I've had bad days the most I can eat is about 3/4 of a McDouble... with bread... or about the same on a Whopper Jr... I couldnt begin to hold a whole larger sandwich. just MAKE yourself stop halfway through... That's what I do when I have a cheat day. Then the fullness kicks in shortly after anyway.

OMG lol how did you go from milk shakes to semen!

Bc someone mentioned spitting and swollowing. I know what yall freaks r talking bout

It is very easy to eat sweets with sleeve and nearly impossible without getting very ill with by pass. If sweets is your weakness and your 100 Pds or more over weight I would go with rny

sweets are my weakness and I am right at 100 pounds. I guess I should trust my Doc and go with his recommendation.

Did u just say to eat semen??? I don't think I will ever be that hungry... You are so gross

Whos gross? Dont blame me bc u ate a bigmac.. thats gross... at least my grossness pleases my man.. does your? Or do u just lick the stale grease from his fingers?

Whos gross? Dont blame me bc u ate a bigmac.. thats gross... at least my grossness pleases my man.. does your? Or do u just lick the stale grease from his fingers?

What I want to know is how seman became part of this conversation... If you want to talk about swallowing, there is actually another thread on this forum where you can get off on discussing your like of swallowing seman! And I never blamed you bc I ate a Big Mac! I was nearly venting so do t get this thread twisted! And as far as pleasing my man, that's for me to know and for you to dream about *****!!!

sweets are my weakness and I am right at 100 pounds. I guess I should trust my Doc and go with his recommendation.

My girlfriend was the same way and she really wishes she went with rny she is now cheating on daily basis and the sleeve is not near as sensitive. I myself would probably would of got rny but the thought of meds not absorbing well scares me.

Now I want to suck it and have a Big Mac after. But a big mac is not as bad as ice cream or a candy bar. It's not like she was smoking weed that's really mest up.

It was a sexual Innuendo..... No one gets me.... I feel like a 16 year old girl....

Thats where I got it from... the spit and swollow. And no I wont dream about you and your BOY.. or yall greasy big macs.. slippin and sliding all over eachother. eww

What I want to know is how seman became part of this conversation... If you want to talk about swallowing' date=' there is actually another thread on this forum where you can get off on discussing your like of swallowing seman! And I never blames you bc I ate a Big Mac! I was nearly venting so do t get this thread twisted! And as far as pleasing my man, that's for me to know and for you to dream about *****!!![/quote']

Doh!! Cat fight! I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Never thought I'd read about eating whole Big Mac, shakes, spiting and swallowing semen, etc on this forum. Good to know that it's 6 grams of Protein though. ;)

Doh!! Cat fight! I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Never thought I'd read about eating whole Big Mac' date=' shakes, spiting and swallowing semen, etc on this forum. Good to know that it's 6 grams of Protein though. ;)[/quote']

Thats where I got it from... the spit and swollow. And no I wont dream about you and your BOY.. or yall greasy big macs.. slippin and sliding all over eachother. eww

But he never mentioned anything about spitting!!!! Why are you trying to drag other people's comments into this? Maybe you need to go suck your mans wee wee bc I think you are hungry!

No weenees over here... only big FAT mandingos... try one instead of a big mac.

Whoops!! Even better!! Haha

Amazing this is how stories get started and lies its black and white written its 7 without being cut 3 with being cut and then she says 6 lol. Just funny how things can get changed so quickly. Next week it will be up to 12. Lol