Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please Include Me in Your Prayers...

I had a very similar experience in recovery. I woke up to them talking about my heart and it scared me! Super scary. I had to follow up with a cardiologist after unless out of the hospital. I will def be praying!

Wow Amanda, I just came to the hotel last night. Praying that all goes well and that you can be safe and sound at home.

Sending you positive healing thoughts. Safe trip home and a fast return to normal cardiac health and a slimmer, healthier you!

Last night was medically uneventful! Thank you so much for prayers and well wishes.

Amanda Rae

post-39617-13813664055393_thumb.jpg

Last night was medically uneventful! Thank you so much for prayers and well wishes.

Amanda Rae

I was just about to ask you! Thought about you all night! So glad to hear you are good. Prayers to you that it continues for eternity lol :)

Amanda, hope you are feeling better today. Please make sure you have a consult with a cardiologist as soon as you can (or follow up with yours if you already have one). I'm not trying to scare you, but I am in medical communications, and I am writing an article right now on AFib and stroke risk (1 in 7 strokes are precipitated by an episode of AFib). It's not an issue as long as you can control the AFib, which can be done under a qualified cardiologist's care using rhythm control drugs or another approach that your cardiologist deems appropriate.

Take good care. Wishing you all the best.

Hope that episode becomes a fast memory for you with no repeat! You will be in my continued thoughts & prayers!!

Amanda Rae

Wonderful news, but like Tes posted, please see a cardiologist as soon as you can. You want to be healthy enough to show your new body off soon! Take care Amanda!

Amanda' date=' hope you are feeling better today. Please make sure you have a consult with a cardiologist as soon as you can (or follow up with yours if you already have one). I'm not trying to scare you, but I am in medical communications, and I am writing an article right now on AFib and stroke risk (1 in 7 strokes are precipitated by an episode of AFib). It's not an issue as long as you can control the AFib, which can be done under a qualified cardiologist's care using rhythm control drugs or another approach that your cardiologist deems appropriate.

Take good care. Wishing you all the best.[/quote']

Thank you for the suggestion... I do have a cardiologist and i plan to do a follow up right away! I'm happy to report I'm back in sinus rhythm and was given blood thinners and a dose of metoprolol..

Fortunately the a-fib was a temporary event. It happened once b4 two years ago.

Amanda Rae

Amanda-hope your feeling better & that this note finds you well. I enjoyed your pics on the other threads.

Feel better soon chica!

Rebeca

Amanda, I'm sorry that we weren't able to continue our adventure back to San Diego together. However I feel blessed to have met you and can't wait for our results to start showing. I'm glad Dr. Campos was fast and efficient with you that night and that all is well for you! I'm sure your probably just arriving home, so good luck to you, enjoy your family and I hope to chat with you soon.

Amanda... I hope you are home by now... snuggling with your family... watching your journey has been amazing and I am so glad you are okay!

Darcy

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. Unfortunately the second leg of my journey was an event, but I believe all the prayers and support helped keep my mom and I strong...

My heart started acting up right b4 takeoff. Had to stop take off and was taken to University Hospital in Aurora, CO. I've been released and I hoping and praying that we make it home today safe and healthy.

Amanda Rae