Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Walden Farms

Hey guys, came across the Walden Farms products while researching Protein Drinks.< /p>

Anybody tried them? They're zero cal , no sugar no fat : wondering if no flavor?

They have salad dressings, dips etc.

Just though I'd ask around before buying.

I tried them and wasn't much of a fan. I think the Syrup was the only one I thought was ok. Can't remember how strong I thought the flavor was since it was a couple of years ago.

Hey guys, came across the Walden Farms products while researching Protein drinks.

Anybody tried them? They're zero cal , no sugar no fat : wondering if no flavor?

Just though I'd ask around before buying.

I've tried them and found them to be quite nasty.

I have tried to avoid gooing my foods now. I have become fond of mustard and vinegar - oh and "dressings" made with my Vitamix! (which are actually whole food cold Soups, mostly).

I have tried the fat free blue cheese dressing pre-op, but kept wondering, "what the hell is in it?"

I concur with SE above. The Blue cheese was the only product that was somewhat..decent. Please don't waste your money. They don't taste anything like the real product and the texture is even different. We're eating such few calories to begin with , it's way better to just buy the real deal. Your body knows how to process those, but I'm not sure about the chemically based Frankenfoods of WF.

I had used them while on the Ideal Protein diet. They were sick. The only one that tasted less chemically was the Syrup. But even then I'd rather buy the real stuff because at least it's not made up of chemicals and you body can process it naturally.

I really like the barbecue sauce. It tastes just as good as the sugary ones. The fruit dips (chocolate and marshmallow creme) were gross.

Hey guys' date=' came across the Walden Farms products while researching Protein drinks.

Just though I'd ask around before buying.[/quote']

BBQ cause and the plain pancake Syrup is good

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey guys' date=' came across the Walden Farms products while researching Protein drinks.

Just though I'd ask around before buying.[/quote']

The dressings though were gross!! I really do love the BBQ and the syrup! Just the plain Syrup tho and the honey BBQ or original

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I have the BBQ Sauce & that is ok, not fantastic. I am afraid to try the ketchup, has anyone tried that?

I have tried several of their products. I love think and spicy and hickory bbqs. I have tried iatalian dressing (not bad) bacon ranch (not bad). I have yet to try raspberry and balsamic vinegar dressing yet. I have caramel Syrup yet to try too

Tried caramel and marshmallow dip (gross).

Apple butter spread was decent but doesn't spread well

Lol! I bought the cocktail sauce and strawberry spread, but I was too afraid to try them, lol....might donate to the kid's food drive after reading these reviews!