Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Wisconsin Sleevers?

I'm from Appleton WI... I hope to connect with others in Wisconsin! In the land of cheese, brats and beer... it's good to have support! :D

Hi! I'm from WI also. Enjoying this wonderful Spring weather...NOT!

Welcome!

Hello!!

I'm from Janesville, WI!! Sleeved on 10/30/12. Welcome!!!

Hi to both of you... tis good to see at least a couple of people from Wisconsin are on here! Sarsar... you'll be following shortly behind me to Mexicali! TheNewMe... how are you doing since your banding in October??? Nice to meet you both!

Darcy

Oh... and yes... the weather has been lovely! :wacko:

I'm in Stevens Point until May, then returning to Racine.

Hi to both of you... tis good to see at least a couple of people from Wisconsin are on here! Sarsar... you'll be following shortly behind me to Mexicali! TheNewMe... how are you doing since your banding in October??? Nice to meet you both!

Darcy

I am a little farther south than you...Milwaukee area. I actually had the sleeve done almost 2 years ago with Dr. Aceves. You will love him and his staff!

Whoops... sorry Sarsar... I saw the May but missed the 2011! It sounds like you are pretty happy with your sleeve? 107 lbs... that's amazing! Milwaukee it too big for this small town girl... heck... Appleton might be too big. :)

AlmostHome... I used to live in Waupaca and we went to Steven's Point every once in awhile... I really liked it there! Good luck with your move. :)

I'm from LaCrosse area. Looking to get sleeved the end of 2013.

Hiya gtracy! Well... you can watch a lot of people go through the process and be an expert when it's your turn! Nice to meet you. :)

When I get back from Mexico... all this snow and cold better be gone! Also... I would like it to not be muddy as I will not be able to manage washing two muddy dogs when I get home! That's not too much to ask...is it??? LOL.

Hiya gtracy! Well... you can watch a lot of people go through the process and be an expert when it's your turn! Nice to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you too! Not many Wisconsinites on here. My best friend had gastric bypass a year and a half ago. I watched her go from 272 pounds down to 132. Absolutely amazing!!!

Wow! That is an amazing transformation! I hope we see the same results with the sleeve!

Darcy

I'm doing great... was sleeved on 10/30 and as of today down 63.8 pounds! I only weigh in on Saturdays and have not seen a stall yet. :) Knock on wood! I've got about 40+ pounds to go to reach goal!!! So excited!

Milwaukee!

Had the sleeve 5 months ago....down about 90 pounds. Hope you find the support you need! Im a open book ask and ye shall recieve!

Good Luck