Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pet Peeve

Hehe you got to laugh or cry! I should know because I'm the "real" slow loser' date=' oh and thread killer! Watch, its my ugly mug at the end of a lot of threads![/quote']

I too am a slow looser!

Nah uh.. I'm slower than y'all :P

What ever I win :P 35 in my 6 months so blah yeah I win :P now for my Pet peeve ppl that pick there nose in there car WTFH dude we can still see you 0.o

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My pet peeve:

People who don't use their dang blinkers when they intend to turn left onto Second Street from Capitol Avenue. Really?? Why you make me wait behind you when I could have gone around you had I known?? Why you make me hurt you??

My pet peeve is when I read someone complaining about other people complaining...

So, you are saying you are your own pet peeve?

My pet peeve: tube tops in my size (26/28 ). Tempted to buy one to rock in my "before" picture... ;)

**comes running in***

I've got the stick! Where's the dead horse???

You literally made me laugh out loud at your remark & the mental visual! Thank you! :D

My pet peeve is people regretting surgery because they can't eat like they used to. Boo hoo hoo.

My pet peeve is people who start a topic asking a question or for opinions and then get upset when they don't get the answer they want to hear. It's my thought that if you want to get specific feedback, say so upfront so that anyone who feels differently can save the time they would have spent answering you.

:D

MY biggest pet peeve on VST, apart from people spelling lose incorrectly (one o, ONE!!) are the humblebraggers. Urgh, it's like jr high bathroom all over again, where a thin girl loudly proclaims herself to be fat and then waits to hear the chorus of "no you're not, you are SO PRETTY!" Our VST version is the humblebragger who talks about being unable to stop losing weight and oh how worried they are! Does anyone know how I can go about cramming in some calories! Then, come to find out, the person is living off of like, a few ounces of Protein a day while exercising so duh of course they are still losing weight, and when they get sound advice from posters they have an answer for how that can't work for them. that's when you realize they were just looking for pats and admiration, not help. I've been on VST for 3 years now and I have seen this more than a few times. Who knows, if I ever get skinny maybe I will indulge in a little of it myself but in the mean time, *eye roll*.

What ever I win :P 35 in my 6 months so blah yeah I win :P now for my Pet peeve ppl that pick there nose in there car WTFH dude we can still see you 0.o

Sent from my iPhone using VST

18 pounds in 6 months. -.-

MY biggest pet peeve on VST, apart from people spelling lose incorrectly (one o, ONE!!) are the humblebraggers. Urgh, it's like jr high bathroom all over again, where a thin girl loudly proclaims herself to be fat and then waits to hear the chorus of "no you're not, you are SO PRETTY!" Our VST version is the humblebragger who talks about being unable to stop losing weight and oh how worried they are! Does anyone know how I can go about cramming in some calories! Then, come to find out, the person is living off of like, a few ounces of Protein a day while exercising so duh of course they are still losing weight, and when they get sound advice from posters they have an answer for how that can't work for them. that's when you realize they were just looking for pats and admiration, not help. I've been on VST for 3 years now and I have seen this more than a few times. Who knows, if I ever get skinny maybe I will indulge in a little of it myself but in the mean time, *eye roll*.

LOVE it, I feel the same way, I dont think anyone that has had WLS, Needs help with adding a few spoonfuls of food.....LOL.

lol, I literally see it on a daily basis.