Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Challenge: 1st Day of Summer Weigh-In

I'm IN!!

Surgery 2/12 @ 270

Today 3/31 @ 237

Goal 6/1 to be in ONEDERLAND!! 199

Goal to lose 38 lbs in next 9 weeks!! Let's do this!!

Update..... Soooo close but so far away!!

Pre Op 1/1 @ 299

Surgery 2/12 @ 270

Today 6/16 @ 207

Missed June 1st Onderland

Goal 6/21 to hit Onederland

You WILL get there!! I have had many stalls and drops, your body has to adjust to changes. Don't be so hard on yourself- you have had an amazing loss so far!!

When I first accepted this challenge I was 226 on march -18. I have reached my goal of 193 today 2 days before the first day of summer :) YAY so happy thats 33 pounds GONE for ever :) (as long as I keep to the rules)

I had my goal set at 180 for 1st day if summer.

I'm stuck at 185. :-( But I did lose 25lbs. Got into onederland. And now am no longer obese. Maybe I can drop 5 by the 4th of July. Weight loss has slowed a bunch, but not giving up!!!

Updating:

DOS 10/11/12 278

Weight at Setting of Goal 220

CW 5/23/13 190

Goal for 6/21/13 190

Made my goal and now I am going to be very aggressive and shoot for that 180 by first day of summer. Now that I am 7 1/2 months out things are slowing down so I don't know if I will make 180 but having a goal that may be hard to reach will just push me harder!

Today is my weigh day and I am 1 pound from my "aggressive goal" of 180 (hit 181!) 3 pounds till 100. Very very happy with my progress.

When I set the goal for first day of summer I was 220 and today 181! Wow!

I wanted to be at 175 for CW- would have made it 100lbs gone... but only made it to 178. :angry:

Is there a July 4 challenge? maybe I can tweak out those last three piunds by then. :)

Actually, still really happy. Weight loss is trikling now at 7 months, but still feel great.

First day of Summer and I did not meet my goal :(

On March 18, 2013, I set to lose 40lbs by June 21, 2013.

I am short 11lbs! Turns out, I'm what they call a slow loser! I'm not to beat myself up about it and hope to lose those 11 lbs by July 15 :) Slow and Steady! Feeling great :)

Wanted to be at 175....23.4 from my then weight...currently stalled at 189....I joined late and fel good about what I did loose but more to come....new challenge in 12 weeks (9/20/13 to reach 165...(24) away from that goal...

Sent from my iPad using VST

6/7 Update!!

Current Weight 305!

Only 6 pounds to loose and two full weeks left to go! I think I've got this!! =]

Well I didn't make on the 21st' date=' I got there on the 22nd! I guess I must have thought it was the 2nd day if summer challenge (lol)!

This morning I reached the century mark! This is an amazing feeling! My goal is within reach and I'm going to get there! Thanks for your inspiration and support!! Love this site!!!

Start weight 396

DOS weight 380

Current weight 296!!! =']

Current weight 195

Lost 20 lbs since I started the challenge.. 10lbs to go before June 21st..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using VST

Current weight 187

Lost 28 lbs since I started the challenge.. I didn't make my goal weight of 185 before June 21st.. but I feel great that I was close, had a couple stalls but nothing I couldn't get through.. I think a 62lbs lost in less then 5 months is awesome!! :-)

Ok I'll play! My Summer Challenge is to be 180lbs by June 1st. I am currently at 219 down 80lbs since being sleeved Dec 5th. I would like to be at 150 by Aug 24th which is my 23rd Anniversary and my Sons Wedding date!

Wishing everyone success on their Summer Challenge!

Whoooo Hooooo I feel like the ill engine...I think I can I think I can.....I stalled for about 6 weeks and finally lost 4 lbs. I am plugging away and hope to be at the 180 mark soon. I guess I will have to reconfigure the 150 date. But I am the incredible shrinking woman! I guess I'll take the slow as you go approach! I am down from a size 22/24 to a size 14. I feel better than I have in years as far as the energy level is concerned.

I did not meet my goal either - I am 176 as of today, and I have been in a stall for about two months. During this time, my mother in law became very ill, went into hospice (in another town), and passed away. With all the travel and stress, and having to "make do" with what was available for me to eat, I have really seen the effects of stress and chaos on the healthy journey. We are slowly getting back into our routine, AND I DIDNT GAIN ANYTHING!

Setting these short-term goals is very helpful to me, and I really enjoy seeing everyone's progress!