Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wish List for Xmas exchange

This is for all of those who are participating in the Xmas exchange this year.

Please post 3 things you would like to recieve or things you collect etc.. this will make it easier for your secret Santa to shop for a gift.

For Me:

1. Candles

2. Anything with Angels ( I collect Angels)

3. Lotions, Perfumes anything that smells good.

I love my pekingese so anything about them. Also candles or anything warm like crochet slippers or throws...I'm already cold natured so I'm only going to be worse when I get banded...grin :)

this is going to be fun!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I posted this on the other thread, but I'll post again here,

cross stitch stuff

butterflies/cats

stuffed animals

Hmmmm my wish list, eh?

Here goes:

I love candles! Just not flowery ones.

Socks are always cool... I like funky ones. Just no toe socks, those are creepy!

It's cold here in the winter so hats, scarves and gloves and stuff are always cool!

My style is kinda retroish (if that makes sense!)

I can't wait to get the name of my giftee.... bring on the shopping! I love these exchanges.

I collect Basset Hound items, black & white cows, candles, USA state postcards, (something unique from your state or country is cool too.)I also love Christmas decor and pierced earrings. Stationary is always nice too, because I have tons of penpals I write. But anything would be loved and adored.

I love anything to do with good smelling body wash/lotion! I also love candles. Can't wait to pick out something for a valued companion in this weight loss journey!!;)

I love fairies, especially Nene Thomas and Amy Brown fairy art, and all things sparkly

I am really into nailpolish (reds, pinks, purples, especially OPI), and pampering myself once in a while, such as in bath and body products. I love vanilla and floral scents (especially gardenia, rose, sweet pea)!

I am a teacher and I love my dachshund, I am also starting out in my first home!

Colors of house: My bedroom is purple and gold, my main living area and kitchen is green and yellow, I have a whimsical/garden type theme going

I wouldnt mind personal or christmas type items, but I am really not into Santa Claus...

Christmas Items: I love snowflakes, angels, penguins, berries, snowmen, and remember I love glitter!!!

I am really excited about this!

Wow this question is harder than I thought it would be......

My wish list...

I like books....any type of true story, mystery, romance

I like girlie stuff nail polish, makeup, candles, lotions, etc...

I like shopping at target, maybe a giftcare, hahaha...

Wow this is harder to think of that I thought for sure...

I'm not much into candles and bath stuff, however, I do like rocks. Sounds weird I guess, but I like different minerals and crystals and unusual shapes. I also like different fibre textures and colours. I read.

I'm actually pretty easily pleased.

I like anything cat. I am a cat collector at heart. I like all things christmassy, totally into snowmen. Any christmas decoration will be put to good use. Love to get flags to hang outside (the regular size not them puny kind). Bath stuff is good. Candles are good. I pretty much like anything, am very easy to please!

I am not hard to please either. I LOVE chandelier type earings...I have a huge collection of turquoise jewelry. I have long hair and enjoy hair jewelry. I work very hard in my restaurant and enjoy stuff to pamper my feet.

Carol

Okay....

I love~~~

1. Pretty candles that smell good. I love the *christmas* scents like apples, cranberries, pumpkin, etc....I also like pretty candle holder things too.

2. I like bath and body stuff, especially the lotions. I am more of a vanilla-ish type than musky or sweet.

3. Anything moon themed is great!

4. My colors in my house are all earth tones

5. I am kind of hippy-ish so I love earrings that have pretty stones and are dangly, but not too gawdy or overdone.

Okay....that should be enough!

And, I am thankful for whatever I get too...I do appreciate your thoughtfulness secret santa!